Kelvin Gastelum: Conor impregnating ladies and not claiming them

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Well, speaking with the Ariel Helwani MMA Show on Monday, the middleweight contender addressed his skin issues, admitting that he did have staph the week of the fight but saying that the UFC medical team had dealt with it and cleared him to fight.

“As soon as the UFC doctors got there the week of the fight, they started handling it,” Gastelum said. “They gave me antibiotics, they put me on medication. They gave me creams so that I can put some on. Immediately they were very happy with the results. The very next day the rash had significantly shrunk and had dried up and it was going away. So there was no way that I wasn’t going to be competing just because of this infection. I was gonna go in there and fight this thing and go ahead and fight the fight. The doctors were letting me fight, they were saying it was going to be okay.”

While it certainly appears that the UFC was willing to allow Gastelum to compete with a serious staph infection, not everyone was as understanding, especially when Gastelum took to parading around with Henry Cejudo’s belt and declaring himself the undisputed middleweight champion because Whittaker pulled out to go into surgery. Most notably, Conor McGregorlambasted Gastelum on Twitter for his actions and his grotesque skin condition.

This didn’t sit well with Gastelum who fired back at McGregor with some very personal insults.

“Oh my god, you want to talk about a leper?” Gastelum said. “A guy that’s full of disease that’s spreading disease all over Ireland? That’s Conor McGregor. He’s spreading his seed all over Ireland, impregnating ladies and not claiming them. That dude’s a leper. Forget him.”

McGregor’s shot at him appears to have been the icing on an already terrible week for Gastelum. After flying halfway around the world to compete for a world championship, Gastelum then spent a week battling infection and antibiotics to make weight, only to have his title shot ripped out from under him just hours before the event. Now, Gastelum isn’t even guaranteed a title shot next as Israel Adesanya’s impressive win over Anderson Silvacould put him in position to leapfrog Gastelum.

“I was fighting this staph infection on my face, on my body, the entire week,” Gastelum said. “I was on antibiotics the entire week fighting this thing. The UFC doctors were gracious and handling it well and they were real happy with how the infection on my skin was going away and it’d be okay to fight. The commission was okay with letting me fight. Everything was on track, man. It was just devastating. To go through all that process, to go through all that work and not be able to fight and compete, man, it was horrible. . .

“I feel lost right now. I come home, I didn’t get to fight, I didn’t get to compete, I have all this built up energy that I didn’t use and it’s an empty feeling, that’s for sure. It’s a lost feeling. I don’t know where to go from here.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...n-gastelum-fires-back-at-leper-conor-mcgregor

<JerryWWF> here it is, the beef that nobody ever expected / wanted

Not just Ireland. I bet he’s bedding unclean skanks in many different countries.

Attaboy Kelvin. You tell that clown.

Literally zero evidence that the kid is his
She was passed around that night of social media was anything to go by. I doubt Conor takes the very obvious bait.

Gastelum really turning into a douche....

Lot's of talking from someone who's pulled out of fights numerous times and is very visibly ridden with contageous diseases.

Conor never pulled out of a fight, be that cuz of worms, weight cut or whatever.

Kelvin doesnt have the personality to be popular on a Sherdog. But I like his style. He's a straight shooter and has a lot of confidence in himself. I think he's been pretty classy about the fight's cancellation as well, even wishing Whittaker well. Not many people are doing that.

He's achieved quite a bit at a weight class above where he is fighting. People always complain when fighters drain themselves to have a size advantage, but Kelvin just goes out there and blasts people who are bigger than he is.

Lol at Conor referencing the ringworm. More evidence the Irishman may lurk on Sherdog.

Two idiots talking shit for no reason whatsoever.

<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

Don’t hold back Kelvin, put that bum in his place

Conor don't discriminate. I heard the girl he knocked up was actually in England. Liverpool I believe.
I think she is Irish though or of Irish descent.

Ali Abdelaziz: Conor impregnating ladies and not claiming them

Fixed, Kelvin is a laidback low key dude. Ali is out here feeding him lines and putting him up to walking around with a belt that is not his to put himself out there to get the people talking.

Don't know why McGregor is bothering twitter beefing with Gastelum. There's not a chance in hell McGregor would accept a fight with Gastelum for many reasons.

No way does Conor respond to that, it'd just fuel the fire. Kelvin would slap him up in person too lol

Don't know why McGregor is bothering twitter beefing with Gastelum. There's not a chance in hell McGregor would accept a fight with Gastelum for many reasons.
Screen_Shot_2017_09_29_at_10.40.19_AM.0.png

I think Kelvin is gay and jealous of the ladies Conor is impregnating.

Do I even need to point out why this comment makes zero sense if he was in fact gay why would you think he's jealous of Connor getting ladies...

<{hfved}>

Back