Keith Olbermann calls Trump "a whiny little Kunta Kinte"

Olbermann is quite literally insane. That's all you need to know.

Not nearly as insane as you though. You’re an obsessive Canadian Trump supporter that can’t articulate what platform or policy drives this support. You just love Daddy.

Trump envy at its finest. Go seek help.

You don't think its racist to call Kunta Kinte whiny?

He's a black character in Roots.

He was just calling Trump a whiny cunt or slipped in a way that it would get by. It doesn't even make any sense in any other context because Kunta Kinte is a heroic figure in the story. It isn't even racist. It is just confusing. Calling Obama our Kunta Kinte would be a compliment and not an insult even.

Not nearly as insane as you though. You’re an obsessive Canadian Trump supporter that can’t articulate what platform or policy drives this support. You just love Daddy.

Trump envy at its finest. Go seek help.

See, it's lame forever triggered ramblings like that, that have you sitting at the pathetic like count you have.

He's a black character in Roots.

He was just calling Trump a whiny cunt or slipped in a way that it would get by. It doesn't even make any sense in any other context because Kunta Kinte is a heroic figure in the story. It isn't even racist. It is just confusing. Calling Obama our Kunta Kinte would be a compliment and not an insult even.
White Privilege Olbermann.
Doesn't even realize how offensive it is.

Tell me how it is insulting and not just straight up confusing?
He's calling Kunta Kinte whiney. Insulting to people who look up to Kunta Kitne.
He also called Trump, Kunta Kinte, also offensive to people who hate Trump but like Kunta Kintae.

Just read all the comments on Olberman's twitter by people who are really upset by his White Privilege racist rant.

He's calling Kunta Kinte whiney. Insulting to people who look up to Kunta Kitne..

That isn't what was said. It doesn' really make sense in any context than he was going to call Trump a whiney cunt and then changed it at the last moment. But you keep being you and making everything about being victimized.

That isn't what was said. It doesn' really make sense in any context than he was going to call Trump a whiney cunt and then changed it at the last moment. But you keep being you and making everything about being victimized.
That’s exactly what that racist SoyLib believes.

Well.. he is a whiny little bitch, but he's orange...so there's that. I just look forward to watching him if he loses....it will be a shit-show of excuses.

olberman cringeworthy attempt to gain relevance for a minute.
right up there with gaga.

A lot of twats in here sound like Olbermann. Absolute fruitcake cucks. And they think they're the intelligent ones lol

It's an insult.

He's saying Trump is whining like all those whiny African slaves who whined about being homesick and having to work in the fields.
HAHAHA wow that is an awful joke. And it doesn't even really make sense in any real way. What a stupid way to be stupid Olbermann

I think in his miserable, snide way he was trying to say dude is a cunt but had to couch it in, what turned out to be, regrettably shit head terms.

I feel embarrassed for the left that they have this guy.

Literally wtf did he mean by this? That's a pretty derogatory racial remark, and doesn't even make sense in this context. Is this guy having a stroke?

He is getting eviscerated in the comments.

Edit: Tweet has been memory-holed. Here it is:
Keith-Olbermann.jpg

Who the fuck cares what Keith Olbermann says???

Literally wtf did he mean by this? That's a pretty derogatory racial remark, and doesn't even make sense in this context. Is this guy having a stroke?

He is getting eviscerated in the comments.

Edit: Tweet has been memory-holed. Here it is:
Keith-Olbermann.jpg

This guy really doesn't like Kunta Kinte, does he? I wonder why.
*cough* racist *cough*

Back