Keith Olbermann calls Trump "a whiny little Kunta Kinte"

Yeah when politics infects your brain to that level you literally are nuts, and can’t see reality. These older shite liberals that would have laughed and made fun of today’s leftism until they decided to lie for career gain, well they are nuts now.

Is there a GoFundMe for his terminal case of tds?

He doesn't work for MSNBC anymore to my knowledge at least.

With that said however, wow, can't even begin to think how he thought that comment was okay. Might be the most racist, like truly racist, statement we have seen from a commentator. I will be curious to see if he is "exiled" and all that stuff after this one. It's 10/10 levels of bad, inexcusable in every way.
Likening the actions of Kunta in Roots to whining is pretty fucked and probably one of the most bizarre ways I've seen someone try to insult Trump

Dude is a dipshit

Likening the actions of Kunta in Roots to whining is pretty fucked and probably one of the most bizarre ways I've seen someone try to insult Trump

Dude is a dipshit

It might be the actual most racist, as far as blatant correlated purposely racist, comment I have seen in a very long time. Especially considering the context of clip he used it from. Kunta Kinte bro?? If only Trump resigned himself to his fate like Kunta Kinte did, but instead he continues to fight and moan lol. Wow.

Queef Olbermann politicized his dad's death, and this was back when Obama was president I believe.

It might be the actual most racist, as far as blatant correlated purposely racist, comment I have seen in a very long time. Especially considering the context of clip he used it from. Kunta Kinte bro?? If only Trump resigned himself to his fate like Kunta Kinte did, but instead he continues to fight and moan lol. Wow.

Its straight up insulting to what that character was suppose to represent as well

Me:

"Holy shit there is just nobody that needs their access to social media revoked more than Trump. The guy just constantly says shit that nobody should say, let alone a sitting president. He's number one on the list, the guy is out of control."

Olberman:

"Hold my beer and give me my phone..."

Literally wtf did he mean by this? That's a pretty derogatory racial remark, and doesn't even make sense in this context. Is this guy having a stroke?

He is getting eviscerated in the comments.

Normal people have gone mad or were never normal too begin with

Why can´t people be civil about their voting choices, why the need to create constant conflict, are people profiting from this? Does this guy make money out of more followers? What's the end game to sounding like a deranged Sherdoger?

Literally wtf did he mean by this? That's a pretty derogatory racial remark, and doesn't even make sense in this context. Is this guy having a stroke?

He is getting eviscerated in the comments.

Is anyone really surprised that the left would use racially inflammatory language to describe the man they've called a white supremacist?

And they'll be no calls to cancel Oberman from the left. He'll make a weak "I apologize if my comments offended anyone - that is not who I am or strive to be" and all we be forgiven.

Yes, but it either suggests that Kunta Kenta was a whiny bitch and didn't have real complaints or that Trump is wrongly attacked by the left. Either way he didn't think that shit out.

hiya PIL,

As I recall, he has his foot chopped off. I don’t remember why he has his foot chopped off. I don’t think he was portrayed as a whiny bitch… I remember his life seemed kind of hard to me.

I don’t remember what happens to him. I know that he plays a big role at the beginning of the story, but it’s been many years since the series was on network television.

- IGIT

hiya PIL,

As I recall, he has his foot chopped off. I don’t remember why he has his foot chopped off. I don’t think he was portrayed as a whiny bitch… I remember his life seemed kind of hard to me.

I don’t remember what happens to him. I know that he plays a big role at the beginning of the story, but it’s been many years since the series was on network television.

- IGIT

He got his foot chopped for trying to run away because he didn't want to be a slave - I'd assume by Olberman's tweet that makes him whiny.

He got his foot chopped for trying to run away because he didn't want to be a slave - I'd assume by Olberman's tweet that makes him whiny.

hi PainIsLife,

i don't know. you may be right. i haven't heard of Keith's name mentioned in quite some time.

- IGIT

Dude needs to get sntched up by his collar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back