Keith Olbermann calls Trump "a whiny little Kunta Kinte"

You can't find a difference between saying someone's middle name, and calling that person Kunta Kinte. What if I said Obama was a whiny Kunta Kinte?

It just sounds like a (not) clever way of calling him a whiny c*nt, it makes zero sense in any other context.

Let a right winger say something like this. There would be 2 weeks of discussions and crying on twitter. Years later that quote would be brought up as an example of white supremacy.
You’d better believe it. Even Quid Pro Joe’s past embracing of Klan leaders and segregation results in the “awww shucks, he’s a nice old guy....” type of comments by the left while shouting “racist” because Trump evicted a deadbeat black guy in 1984

"Kunta Kinte" is urban slang for "cunt". Olbermann was calling Trump a whiny cunt. There was nothing more to it than that.

I dont buy that.
And why not just call him a "cunt" ? Thats a lot less letters.
Stage 3 TDS i assume

Well...his publicist either got ahold of him or twitter took it down.

But the internet never forgets, Kieth. Ya racist fuck
I'm failing to draw the racism connection. It just seems like a racially off-key (but mostly nonsensical) statement.

I'm failing to draw the racism connection. It just seems like a racially off-key (but mostly nonsensical) statement.

You don't think its racist to call Kunta Kinte whiny?

Wasn't Kunta Kenti a black slave with absolute justification for being upset? So in this tweet, Keith here is calling Kunta Kenti a whiney bitch...lol and he's putting that same like onto Trump.

Saying Kunta Kenti is a whiney bitch, considering he was a black slave who was oppressed kind of strikes me a racist.

I dunno. That's where my mind goes with this incredibly obscure comparisson.

He was so good on Sportcenter back in the day.

The people of today have no idea of the golden age of Sportscenter.

I recognized his smarmy cuntiness all the way back in those days. Hated him on sportscenter!

I recognized his smarmy cuntiness all the way back in those days. Hated him on sportscenter!
Really? I thought he was good but I guess he was a little smarmy Maybe it worked for me because he was paired with Mayne, Patrick, or Berman.

I dont buy that.
And why not just call him a "cunt" ? Thats a lot less letters.
Stage 3 TDS i assume

Keith just wanted to show he was down with the hip kids' lingo.

I guess this is another one of those liberal "toady" moments? You know, where you try to throw everything plus the kitchen sink at someone hoping its sticks while simultaneously being absolutely clueless.

Yes he did.
No, he didn't. He called Trump whiny, and also analogized him to Kinte. He didn't necessarily call Kinte whiny.

He missed the mark widely with his analogy. He hailed a barb at Trump for his persecution complex. Olbermann apparently wanted to mock Trump for perceiving himself as a Kunte Kinte, when he obviously isn't, but in his phrasing, while his insult that Trump is whiny was clear, his criticism of Trump's self-perception wasn't, and as a result, he only implied that Kinte's persecution was as imaginary as Trump's, when in reality, obviously it was quite real.

Oh, also, don't for one second mistake that the irony of how Olbermann's gaffe will be treated is lost on me. Indeed, if he were conservative, the media would screech all morning (and pick up tomorrow) about how his remarks betrayed a deeply-seeded racism. He would be branded. But he's not, so they'll write it off for what it is: a gaffe.

Only Liberals are allowed to be racists. Lmao.

Damn dude, like what was he thinking.
What is next Trump is an annoying ching chong.
American politics is turning into a youtube Comment section.

He will be crying and slobbering for forgiveness Jacob Frey like in the next couple days once he realizes that the Kunta Kinte comment is how he will be remembered in history.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back