Media Keep that same energy- Cody Garbrandt

Thenewguysnm1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cody and Sterling had a Twitter interaction

Cody responds

Who do you think wins if they fight.

Cody will knock him stiff. This is a bad match up for sterling.

you wanna beat cody you gotta knock his fast ass out

I think Cody can beat everyone in BW if he's not fighting emotionally

Cody’s chin was cracked by martial arts GOAT JCVD. Acted all butthurt when the GOAT lightly touched him and proceeded to lose brutally since.

Funkmaster via gold chain whip kick KO stiff round 1 turteen seconds

Last edited:
Love them both, but I got Cody.

People sleeping on Cody just bc he lost to TJ is foolish.

Aljo is starting off hella strong by fucking with Cody. The more he trolls and triggers Cody, the easier the fight will be for him if it happens. An on point Cody is a cut above Sterling, but a sloppy and triggered Cody could be easily pressed against the fence and held down for multiple rounds as he swings for the fence and subjects himself to piss easy takedowns or clinching.

Usman already used that line on Askren good one there Cody no dad

That bitch thirsty for Sterling's BBC. Cody via KO.

Cody and Sterling had a Twitter interaction

Cody responds

Who do you think wins if they fight.

I think the basis on which people call other people phony is pretty phony. I don't think Garbrandt is a very bright fella, but the little one can see of him, he appears to be a genuine guy.

Colby’s chin was cracked by martial arts GOAT JCVD. Acted all butthurt when the GOAT lighted touched him and proceeded to lose brutally since.

Funkmaster via gold chain whip kick KO stiff round 1 turteen seconds
Probably karma for acting like a little bitch

its a good fight, we havent really seen cody wrestling game but stand up cody will be pressuring unlike jimmie rivera.

People sleeping on Cody nowadays after the TJ fights which were both dice roll fights. Both guys knocked the other down in both fights and were evenly matched. TJ just hit at the better times and capitalised more. Funkmaster could submit Garbrandt but I got Cody by right arm missile to the jaw if they do fight.

Back