Media Keep that same energy- Cody Garbrandt

Cody will knock him stiff. This is a bad match up for sterling.

you wanna beat cody you gotta knock his fast ass out

I can see Cody getting back packed. Cody also has even less reach than Jimmie Rivera....yikes

I think the basis on which people call other people phony is pretty phony. I don't think Garbrandt is a very bright fella, but the little one can see of him, he appears to be a genuine guy.
We grew up in the same area and he graduated one grade below me. Hes a cocky little manlet who claims to have street fought a bunch but has 1 confirmed street fight. His brother big dumb Zach tho, that guy has hurt some people in the streets. Life flighted a good football player 3 days before state semifinals my sophomore year(Zach and the football player were cpl years older than me) and it was brutal stuff. Both of them are mouthy douche bags

We grew up in the same area and he graduated one grade below me. Hes a cocky little manlet who claims to have street fought a bunch but has 1 confirmed street fight. His brother big dumb Zach tho, that guy has hurt some people in the streets. Life flighted a good football player 3 days before state semifinals my sophomore year(Zach and the football player were cpl years older than me) and it was brutal stuff. Both of them are mouthy douche bags

I don't doubt it. It's "phony" that I was taking exception to.

I don't doubt it. It's "phony" that I was taking exception to.
Yeah, what you see is what you get with Cody. Phony is the opposite actually. And cody really does love Maddox and Mick. Has really done a lot for that family in general

I think we see a different Cody. More focused and hungry. His kid changed his life.

Thats in interesting fight. I felt bad for Cody losing to the 2x I hope he wins his next one. But Sterling is my guy right now his Jiu-Jitsu is insane. I'll go with sterling, RNC after taking his back standing.

Yeah.. Cody's a serious headcase, he's a loss away from being ruined and I would take Alja all fucking day right now. I think he'd choke Cody or outclass him 30-27. We need to see how the.. what's his name..? who's he fighting? Someone outside top ten? I wonder why..

I think the basis on which people call other people phony is pretty phony. I don't think Garbrandt is a very bright fella, but the little one can see of him, he appears to be a genuine guy.
He meant it as a compliment

Cody is the most overrated guy out there.

He hits hard, sure, but he hasn't beaten anyone other than a perpetually broken Cruz.

Back