Keenan's Father Speaks

imagine if he joined mendes bros school

Mendes bros would be a great fit for Keenan IMO. His game fits well with them. Hard to see him training with someone like Marcelo, by contrast.

Yes, you are right. Its better to hang out with a rapist instructor that peddles anti-rape seminars to cover up his past. :rolleyes:
lol what does that mean? Lloyd was acquitted, as in no crime occurred. And even if he was guilty and did time, does that mean nobody should ever have anything to do with people who have a criminal conviction? Lloyd made Keenan, bailing now for no reason is bullshit

you are from brazil and you don't know what a creonte is?

yeah, I believe you guys don't know what it is. (And stop using my country as an issue for the discussion)

explaining the obvious:

-The marketing, and the person who LI was before the rape and after, are the same.
Lloyd hasn't changed, neither Keenan.
The men who raped the girl should be punished and expelled from TLI.

-You're all looking at the academies as a BUSINESS, wich is a stupid thing that people that only train as a hobby or doesn't have a bond with their training partners and coaches do.

Summarizing, Lloyd helped Keenan in ways that created the competitor that he's today. He owe that to LI.
Leaving because of 2 irrelevant teammates would be CREONTE at it's best, because, doing that, he's also fuck*n' with Lloyd.

I just want Keenan to focus on Xande and forget all this bullshit till he gets back in America

lol what does that mean? Lloyd was acquitted, as in no crime occurred. And even if he was guilty and did time, does that mean nobody should ever have anything to do with people who have a criminal conviction? Lloyd made Keenan, bailing now for no reason is bullshit

No reason? Seriously?

I would understand Keenan's decision either way on something like this.

He is in a very tough spot here.

-The marketing, and the person who LI was before the rape and after, are the same.
Lloyd hasn't changed, neither Keenan.

you're right, lloyd hasn't changed. he's still the shitbag he was in 1989 when he couldn't participate in a gang rape even though he wanted to.

now he's using a tragedy for marketing purposes.

nah, hasn't changed at all. he goes out and takes what he wants, right? well.. if he can get it up.

I would not blame Keenan or any of the medal chasers or even any members of Lloyd's gym if they were to leave now. Whether or not Lloyd has changed as a person ever since the community found about how he wanted rape a girl (and in the UK would actually have been sentenced for rape due to intent) and was acquitted or before is irrelevant. It's the fact that we now know and I don't know if I found out that about my coach if I could trust him.

Mendes bros would be a great fit for Keenan IMO. His game fits well with them. Hard to see him training with someone like Marcelo, by contrast.

And hopefully see some ish on their website.

Being acquitted is not the same as stating 'no crime was committed'. Several other guys that were there went to prison, that doesn't happen if no crime was committed.

Given that the Lloyd Irvin in question (the 1989 / 1990 case) was acquitted on a technicality, but that he was still present during the crime and that he was not brought in to testify against the other perps, leads most people to believe he got away with it. He didn't penetrate her, but his presence at least should implicate him in a conspiracy to gang rape a woman, potential kidnap and holding her against her will for the purpose of gang rape.

There is zero chance this Lloyd Irvin can come out of that trial squeaky clean were it to be held today.

Back