Kayla Harrison: People don't help women who are being raped

I think the "yell fire instead of rape" thing is from a movie. I think it would probably be best to just scream for help if you're being attacked, there's no need to give a play-by-play or whatever.
Nope, it's a real thing taught to girls and women because it's true.

I mean, we live in a world where people insist on an air-tight case with video evidence just to entertain the idea that it might have even happened, despite the fact that we know that 3/4 of women will be sexually assaulted in their lifetime.

The President was recorded candidly talking about assaulting women, and still got elected.

I can't imagine that being true, abuse is one thing. Lots of people will turn a blind eye to physical or emotional abuse regardless of the victim but especially if the victim looks bigger. I don't see people turning a blind eye to rape, not in the US anyways
Well, you happen to be wrong.

Not if you're being raped it isn't.
Interesting if true. What else can you get away with in that situation?

I dot agree with her though. I personally would beat the shit out of any rapist I could get my hands on

I think the "yell fire instead of rape" thing is from a movie. I think it would probably be best to just scream for help if you're being attacked, there's no need to give a play-by-play or whatever.

Yeah I thought this was a troll thread but she actually said that.. she’s not too bright.

Something similar but I think the emotion is spot on
Yeah, this was the nail in the coffin for me.
Kayla is grappling based version of cyborg.
She’s gonna get fed undersized opponents and build a mystique but it’s laughable.

There are much less 155 women than 145 and 145 is considered a barren wasteland....

Not a single person she has beaten even has a wiki...
Women’s Featherweight makes me laugh...
Women’s Lightweight?!?

{<jordan}

They don't have to. You can recognize bad touch and bad vibes instinctively.
No i know but I mean I'm not able to agree or disagree with her "don't shout rape, shout fire" comment. I've never experienced that so the op kinda baffled me is all. However after reading through the thread, it's a thing apparently

Yeah, this was the nail in the coffin for me.
Kayla is grappling based version of cyborg.
She’s gonna get fed undersized opponents and build a mystique but it’s laughable.

There are much less 155 women than 145 and 145 is considered a barren wasteland....

Women’s Lightweight?!?

{<jordan}
Gabi-Garcia.0_standard_709.0.0.0.jpg

people don’t run to help someone when they say rape,” Harrison said.

Kayla must live in some weird as fuck place. Because where I live, if a girl was screaming "Im being raped", there would be a ton of people beat the living shit out the guy without asking any questions.

Shout "fire" and they stand around waiting for fire engines

Last edited:
Women’s Lightweight?!?

{<jordan}

to be fair, theres very strict criteria for having a wikipedia page.

as far as MMA fighters go they must have 4 fights in a top tier organisation (UFC/Bellator, I think Invicta as top female org might be there)

Less than that and the pages just get deleted by editors

edit : its three fights in either UFC, or Invicta (Bellator is not considered top tier currently). Anything less than that, they get deleted

upload_2020-2-5_22-4-13.png

upload_2020-2-5_22-5-14.png

(or in defunct top tier like pride, strikeforce)

So basically, if you dont have three fights in the UFC or Invicta, wikipedia page gets deleted.

Last edited:
to be fair, theres very strict criteria for having a wikipedia page.

as far as MMA fighters go they must have 4 fights in a top tier organisation (UFC/Bellator, I think Invicta as top female org might be there)

Less than that and the pages just get deleted by editors

edit : its three fights in either UFC, or Invicta (Bellator is not considered top tier currently). Anything less than that, they get deleted

View attachment 722717

View attachment 722721

(or in defunct top tier like pride, strikeforce)

So basically, if you dont have three fights in the UFC or Invicta, wikipedia page gets deleted.
Not one of them is good.

Women’s Lightweight

{<jordan}

Screaming "FIRE!" gives you a 0.0009% chance that Stiopic will rescue you.

That reads like some sentence she remembered mid-answer and then decided to throw in at the end to make her answer more spiffy.

Back