Kayla Harrison: People don't help women who are being raped

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
In the wake of the recent video showing boxing prospect Gervonta Davis getting physical with his ex-girlfriend, TMZ Sports caught up with Kayla Harrison and asked her what women should do if they are in a situation where they are being attacked.

"If someone puts your hands on you, well, first of all, I would go for a nutshot right away. Anything that’s dirty, nasty, mean, bite. I mean if it’s a very serious situation and you’re in danger, save yourself by any means necessary. Scream. Instead of screaming rape or whatever, scream fire. People will run to help someone at a fire, people don’t run to help someone when they say rape,” Harrison said.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/pro...ense-advice-for-women-who-are-being-attacked/

Neither kayla or Davis are in the UFC, but at least Davis has been arrested

Tl;dr

People are generally pussies

I see this thread going well...

At least TS isn't trolling with the headline of this thread..

Have they arrested Amber Heard yet?

Yeah and then the woman turns on you when you try to help. Fuck outta here

we have a video of him pulling her. the video of the battery doesn't exist and he said he never hit her. so far there isn't anything substantial that I have seen. Is there any pics of injuries etc?

And here I am, thinking what she said to Cejudo was cringe..

What an idiot.

shes-right-you.jpg

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people that would rather stand by and watch than actually help someone in need.

bystander-effects.jpg

She's right.

Men won't even step in seeing a woman get socked in the face by her boyfriend in broad daylight. The "scream fire instead of rape" is taught early.

I really dunno what to make of this. I've never heard someone shout rape or fire in the street

Neither kayla or Davis are in the UFC, but at least Davis has been arrested

When they got to the backroom, cops say video shows Davis "pulling his arm back and then forward towards the victim, which is consistent with a strike to the face where the victim sustained injuries to her lip and left jaw."

Floyd's influence stronger than imagined.

Yeah, like women get raped on broad daylight constantly.

I think the "yell fire instead of rape" thing is from a movie. I think it would probably be best to just scream for help if you're being attacked, there's no need to give a play-by-play or whatever.

Back