Kaufman decision.

Sometimes I think Kaufman gets red/bruised up a lot easier than other BWs, and that might works against her in the eye of the judges.

Agreed.

I find it strange that Eye was given the third round by a judge who saw Kaufman winning the second. Strange is not unusual among the judges in the boxing and mma worlds, however.

Shock reaction of Eye told the story...

Christmas came early.

I had Kaufman 29-28. She really brought out the hammers in the 2nd half of the fight. Neither fighter's standing will be damaged.

I thought Eye won.....I was really surprised to hear the boos when her name was called.

But then I came on here and saw a lot of other people say Kaufman won......I didn't see that atall.

I saw Kaufman swinging at air and Eye catching her everytime she came in. 3rd round was Kaufmans though.

I thought Eye won.....I was really surprised to hear the boos when her name was called.

But then I came on here and saw a lot of other people say Kaufman won......I didn't see that atall.

I saw Kaufman swinging at air and Eye catching her everytime she came in. 3rd round was Kaufmans though.

Kaufman had a difficult time with the jab and movement of Eye, who did a great job keeping her just outside of her preferred striking range. 2nd round could have gone
either way.

I called the upset earlier this week so I might be biased but I had Eye winning 29-28.

I thought Kaufman won round 2 and clearly round 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back