Kaufman decision.

Snolla

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
I had it 29-28 for Sara.

How'd you guys and gals see it?

I gave it to Eye. Didn't watch it, but she's better looking. Kidding! I did give it to Eye, though.

I gave Sarah the last two rounds. I thought she landed harder better shots in the second.

But I was rooting for her.

I had
Round 1: 10-9 Eye
Round 2: 10-9 Kaufman
Round 3: 10-9 Kaufman

Very close. Could've gone either way. I actually had it as a draw:

10-9 Eye
10-10
10-9 Kaufman

Very good fight though.

Only caught the last round which Kauffman obviously won. Seemed to be a lot of boos, and I've noticed Rogan gets a certain tone in his voice when he thinks a decision is bullshit.

I had sarah winning 2,3 but the second was close enough to see it go either way.

I only saw rd 1 and 3. Missed the 2nd. Whoever won that one got it. Sara looked slot thicker then Jessica. Good fight though.

Thought Kauffman won 2-1 but not upset with decision. Both girls brought it. Neither deserved a loss tonight

What a start....

Also gave 2 and 3 to Kaufman. Good close fight but I thought it was not particularly tough to pick. Eye abused Kaufman with the jab in 1, Kaufman roughed Eye up with the clinch in 2, and 3 was pretty much all Kaufman. Pretty easy 29-28 IMO but they should be happy with the good fight.

that was a BS decision, another corrupted panel of judges tonight. hopefully there will be more finishes for the rest of the card so there are no further controversies.

Sara clearly won
Home country robbery, but nobody will say that cause it's in the US.

Kaufman got robbed. Pretty clear cut 29-28 in my opinion.

Back