Katsidis v Casamayor

Sweet. I'll have to see if there's a pic available.....

Umm... Well, not that Katsidis lost, I like to see him fight Juan Diaz. Casamayor against Campbell... That doesn't sound too bad for a fight with old ass fighters.

once again a great card put on by golden boy great night 2 awsome fights I LOVE BOXING (even tought its dying LMAO)

I was seriously out of the room taking a piss, and stopped the stream in midair to watch what happened, now I'm good though.

yeah Kat vs J Diaz would be an awosome fight to watch

LOL at Max Kellerman "you lose some robberies, you win some robberies..."

what's the deal about the robbery, I don't know any of the backstory. sorry

I think Casa/Campbell sounds gross. Both of them like to be lazy if they CAN be, and both of them will give each other plenty reason to be.

The good news is Katsidis/Diaz, or either versus Pac is now imminent.

I think Casa/Campbell sounds gross. Both of them like to be lazy if they CAN be, and both of them will give each other plenty reason to be.

The good news is Katsidis/Diaz, or either versus Pac is now imminent.

even tough he showed me lots of heart i think both diaz and pacquiao would beat him but ide love to watch them both

Wow what a shot! I was thinking, "You better watch out you're getting real sloppy" and then BAM, knockout.

Fuck. I was wanting to see the **** Casamayor lose. This ending put me in a foul mood. Katsidis definitely blew it for himself.

God damnit.

Yeah, I retract that statement. Casamayor only looks great when he is pressured like hell. He has great fights with Corrales when Corrales walked him down. Other fights... not so hot.

Katsidis vs Diaz is possible. Would be great.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back