• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Katie Hopkins at Islam awareness week in Toronto

Sure and that's probably not unrelated to the fact that she was there to cause a scene, which she succeeded in doing in the end.
So it would have behooved them to behave in a civilized way and answer the question. They acted exactly like she wanted them to, hiding their faces and running away.

Its "Islam awareness day", they can't speak on camera?

Frankly, I'd like to hear members of civilized society denounce Sharia law.

They are just some guys standing on the corner giving out cookies to do a nice thing. It's the equivalent of some kids from your local Catholic church doing a car wash, and then some Muslim guy walks up and tells them that where he's from they have this problem with creeeeping rapist Priests being moved from parish to parish instead of arrested. The question is designed to be rude, hoping for a reaction.

It's just not an appropriate way to do this, and we all know that. The one guy did not respond well, he took the bait, and gave that horrendous woman exactly what she was looking for. Unfortunately. By the end of the video she had told multiple Muslims that she's "not a fan of Islam" lol, yeah we know.

They are just some guys standing on the corner giving out cookies to do a nice thing.....
No, they are guys standing on a corner promoting Islam and then losing their cool when asked about it.

No, they are guys standing on a corner promoting Islam and then losing their cool when asked about it.

They are normal guys, just like when people from your church do a car wash or something. How many guys lost their cool Seano? You fall directly in this woman's target audience, by the way. She went looking for a reaction, and was thrilled to get one, and you seem perfectly content with her methods. That's a shame.

How many guys losed their cool Seano? You fall directly in this woman's target audience, by the way.
How many is enough?

What are your thoughts on Sharia law? Do you support it in our society?

How many is enough?

What are your thoughts on Sharia law? Do you support it in our society?

How many is enough for what? Lol. She was rude, she got a reaction from one guy who knew right away what she was there to do. He was annoyed, he wasn't doing anything crazy, he just knew what she was there for and resented her. He even asked, "What are you trying to get famous?" They were out having a nice day, and he knew she was some anti-Muslim blogger.

I don't know anything about Sharia law because I'm not Muslim, and I don't support it in our society. We already have laws. I am Christian, but guess what, I don't support Christian law for our country either. Our country is not meant to have religious law.

How many is enough for what? Lol.

I don't know anything about Sharia law because I'm not Muslim, and I don't support it in our society. We already have laws. I am Christian, but guess what, I don't support Christian law for our country either. Our country is not meant to have religious law.
Then you should find her questions relevant and you should expect people to answer them truthfully.

Then you should find her questions relevant and you should expect people to answer them truthfully.

Of course it's a conversation that should happen. There is a time and place to have these conversations. These conversations do not start with an accusation of "Creeeeeping Sharia" and a microphone in the face of a guy giving out cookies on the corner. She could easily set up an interview with a local Mosque and have a real conversation if that was anything close to what she wants. It's not.

I'm not willing to sacrifice dignity, manners, and self respect for the sake of ambush bloggers getting some hits. That could not be further from anything that I respect.

Not surprising that the right wingers are openly racist; meanwhile muslim people hand out cookies.

And get hostile the moment you ask them a simple question?

Fuck outta hear, cuck.

Also pretty embarrassing that she basically followed the one random guy that was offended by her, instead of talking to the whole crowd of Muslims who were willing to talk to her, even though she was rude.

They are just some guys standing on the corner giving out cookies to do a nice thing. It's the equivalent of some kids from your local Catholic church doing a car wash, and then some Muslim guy walks up and tells them that where he's from they have this problem with creeeeping rapist Priests being moved from parish to parish instead of arrested. The question is designed to be rude, hoping for a reaction.

It's just not an appropriate way to do this, and we all know that. The one guy did not respond well, he took the bait, and gave that horrendous woman exactly what she was looking for. Unfortunately. By the end of the video she had told multiple Muslims that she's "not a fan of Islam" lol, yeah we know.

Sharia law isn't equivalent to rapist priests...(but we all know why you just made that equivalency...lol you just inadvertently supported the argument AGAINST sharia law) Sharia law is a big part of the religion in question and the fear of Muslims wanting to adapt the culture of the hosting country to that of their own is a real concern.

Nobody NON MUSLIM wants fucking Sharia laws here. But...it's happening in the UK so obviously there is a concern with it repeating itself here.

Sharia law isn't equivalent to rapist priests...(but we all know why you just made that equivalency...lol you just inadvertently supported the argument AGAINST sharia law) Sharia law is a big part of the religion in question and the fear of Muslims wanting to adapt the culture of the hosting country to that of their own is a real concern.

Nobody NON MUSLIM wants fucking Sharia laws here. But...it's happening in the UK so obviously there is a concern with it repeating itself here.

I was just making a comparison as to how you would begin a conversation in a rude way with a Catholic. Catholics hate talking about the way the Catholic church gives "treatment" to rapists instead of having them arrested, because all of their tithing aids in that atrocity.

Like I said, these conversations should take place. But nobody should give encouragement to rude ambush bloggers like this who really just showed up to a nice event to have a "gotcha" moment. We should all be better than that. There are literally a hundred ways you can do this without being this way.

I was just making a comparison as to how you would begin a conversation in a rude way with a Catholic. Catholics hate talking about the way the Catholic church gives "treatment" to rapists instead of having them arrested, because all of their tithing aids in that atrocity.

Like I said, these conversations should take place. But nobody should give encouragement to rude ambush bloggers like this who really just showed up to a nice event to have a "gotcha" moment. We should all be better than that. There are literally a hundred ways you can do this without being this way.

They are literally inviting Muslim conversation by standing out on a fucking street corner using cookies to attract people to discuss Islam. And they get hostile if you bring up some fears that you may have about this barbaric fucking religion?

Give me a break.

Muslim awareness!

just don't discuss Islam

They are literally inviting Muslim conversation by standing out on a fucking street corner using cookies to attract people to discuss Islam. And they get hostile if you bring up some fears that you may have about this barbaric fucking religon?

Give me a break.

They didn't get hostile. One guy got irritated, and he was not even one of the people there giving out cookies. He was standing off to the side and overheard the woman start her "creeping Sharia" question. He should have kept his cool and left it alone. But the rest of them were perfectly fine and tried talking to her, even though it was clear what she was there to do.

It's wrong to discuss Islam during Islam-awareness week?

I'll take this lack of a response, as usual, to mean that you really don't know what you're talking about.

Sometimes I forget how mentally ill you people really are. Winning an argument on the internet is so important to you, that you'll disrespect the American and Canadian servicemen who crossed the Atlantic to save Europe from the Nazis.

Ask a Holocaust survivor if they aren't grateful to the American soldiers who saved them.

Sometimes I forget how mentally ill you people really are. Winning an argument on the internet is so important to you, that you'll disrespect the American and Canadian servicemen who crossed the Atlantic to save Europe from the Nazis.

Ask a Holocaust survivor if they aren't grateful to the American soldiers who saved them.
Nobody is trying to win an argument. People are trying to help you not be an idiot zombie.

Nobody is trying to win an argument. People are trying to help you not be an idiot zombie.

I see you're holding back a little though. So are you saying we didn't save Europe from the Nazis? I meant you aren't really saying anything. You're hinting at stuff, but you're obviouspy scared to say what you want to. Because you'd probably get banned?

I see you're holding back a little though. So are you saying we didn't save Europe from the Nazis? I meant you aren't really saying anything. You're hinting at stuff, but you're obviouspy scared to say what you want to. Because you'd probably get banned?
I just want you to think, that's all. You repeat shit that's drilled into you via YouTube or whatever it is you listen to, and it's obvious. Quit being a sucker.

You are the only person who could be confused by the point Sniper made. His point is simple, we do not typically intervene throughout the world for the betterment of the people who live there unless there is something in it for us.

The Jews were being persecuted for years before we intervened, and we intervened because we were directly attacked.

Last edited:
Back