• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Katie Hopkins at Islam awareness week in Toronto

It wasn't, I was responding to another poster with that. Reread that post.

You quoted me

Edit: never mind, I see what you were doing. You misread my post btw. I wasn’t offering my own opinion. I was describing the a commonly held opinion of evangelicals (which I am not).

They know what they believe is unacceptable. They are torn. Maybe thats a good sign? I'm certainly not afraid to talk about things I believe in.

They know what they believe is unacceptable. They are torn. Maybe thats a good sign? I'm certainly not afraid to talk about things I believe in.
Except one guy was actually answering her question until she decided to ignore him and chase after the dude walking away from her. It shows that she's not really there to have her questions answered but rather to start a scene and get it one tape. Pretty much bottom of the barrel "journalism".

Except one guy was actually answering her question until she decided to ignore him and chase after the dude walking away from her. It shows that she's not really there to have her questions answered but rather to start a scene and get it one tape. Pretty much bottom of the barrel "journalism".
I'm glad I got to see both sides. First guy seemed like he didn't really want to talk about it either.

Muslims are basically Mormans. A little high on the religiosity scale overall, and the women wear funny head gear, but both are just Christianity with a homemade twist for a profit.

I'm glad I got to see both sides. First guy seemed like he didn't really want to talk about it either.
Sure and that's probably not unrelated to the fact that she was there to cause a scene, which she succeeded in doing in the end.

If you put anybody in that exact same position, they wouldn't really want to talk to that woman. She walked up with a microphone and camera, took a cookie while the Muslim guy talked about charity, and when he finished she said, "In the UK we have this problem with creeeping Sharia law, what do you think of Sharia law?"

Lol. Totally respectful thing to do. Definitely just there to have a nice conversation.

Muslims are basically Mormans. A little high on the religiosity scale overall, and the women wear funny head gear, but both are just Christianity with a homemade twist for a profit.

The Muslims and Mormons that I know are the most consistently sweet people I've known.

So they can murder children with impunity? The US entering these countries to try and help the non terrorists that live there is not the same as said terrorists and their sympathisers claiming refugee status and fleeing to countries they despise with the goal of destroying them from within.
You need to get this idea that the US is entering any country to help its citizens out of your head. You are not dealing in reality.

You need to get this idea that the US is entering any country to help its citizens out of your head. You are not dealing in reality.

I'm am isolationist, but I recognize that when people start gassing their own citizens, as much as I'd like to say 'fuck em' it's not something the majority of people are going to agree to.

I'm am isolationist, but I recognize that when people start gassing their own citizens, as much as I'd like to say 'fuck em' it's not something the majority of people are going to agree to.
So why arent we liberating all the poor souls jailed in north korea? Why didnt we help the Jews in Germany? Why didnt we stop pol pot? Why arent we helping Africa? Open your eyes mate.

If you can't handle people asking you questions about what you believe than you're intolerant. Canada is supposed to be tolerant.

So why arent we liberating all the poor souls jailed in north korea? Why didnt we help the Jews in Germany? Why didnt we stop pol pot? Why arent we helping Africa? Open your eyes mate.

We didn't help the Jews in Germany?

Surely you've heard of the holocaust, and know that we did not get involved until after Pearl Harbor.

74456-700x335.jpg

I'll take this lack of a response, as usual, to mean that you really don't know what you're talking about.

Hey, did you ever find those sources we asked you for about companies "simply not hiring women anymore"? Lol.

If you put anybody in that exact same position, they wouldn't really want to talk to that woman. She walked up with a microphone and camera, took a cookie while the Muslim guy talked about charity, and when he finished she said, "In the UK we have this problem with creeeping Sharia law, what do you think of Sharia law?"

Lol. Totally respectful thing to do. Definitely just there to have a nice conversation.
Its "Islam awareness day", they can't speak on camera?

Frankly, I'd like to hear members of civilized society denounce Sharia law.

Back