Karl Pilkington's brother.[the ex-army one.]

squeezewax

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I imagine there are fans of Karl here?
I listen to his old podcasts with Gervais and Merchant all the time, never tire of them.
Fans will know that occasionally Karl will mention something about his brother and the antics he got up to. Well i just came across an episode of a British show about people who are longterm unemployed, and the guy on this one is apparently Karl's brother.
I can't say for sure if it's him but he looks similar. Anyway i thought some here may be interested in seeing him finally.
Unfortunately he died a few years back, according to comments posted.

karl-e1506007249506.jpg

I'm a Karl fan... Thanks for sharing... After watching that video i've absolutely 0 doubts it's his brother, at times it's like watching an Idiot Abroad but in a different dimension.

It seems his Brother has also been on Jeremy Kyle.
hPzojkUaQJpyX3Pw4JhcrrjGdZkm2YUDzrJjJJspTQU.jpg

I'm going to have to find that episode some how

I listen to his old podcasts with Gervais and Merchant all the time, never tire of them.
Fans will know that occasionally Karl will mention something about his brother and the antics he got up to. Well i just came across an episode of a British show about people who are longterm unemployed, and the guy on this one is apparently Karl's brother.
I can't say for sure if it's him but he looks similar. Anyway i thought some here may be interested in seeing him finally.

Bizarre timing, I've just started working through the original podcasts on Youtube from the very beginning, this morning!

Never gets less funny. Like most things, too much of a good thing meant his more recent stuff wasn't anywhere near as good. I've just noticed that he did a 4hr covid/pandemic podcast with Gervais, it's on Youtube, will check that out tomorrow I reckon I'm sure it'll have its moments.

Love me some Karl Pilkington, thanks.

I've just spent a good half an hour trying to find the Jeremy Kyle episode, but it's either taken down by ITV, or suspiciously the season it was in (5) isn't available, though often 4 and 6 are.. Apparently he gives Jeremy some pretty good back chat lol.

tenor.gif

That was 1% away from being an "Office" like mockumentary.

I've just spent a good half an hour trying to find the Jeremy Kyle episode, but it's either taken down by ITV, or suspiciously the season it was in (5) isn't available, though often 4 and 6 are.. Apparently he gives Jeremy some pretty good back chat lol.

tenor.gif

Maybe that’s the episode/season where the guy was assaulted and it then transpired in court they gave guests free alcohol before the show.

Bizarre timing, I've just started working through the original podcasts on Youtube from the very beginning, this morning!

Never gets less funny. Like most things, too much of a good thing meant his more recent stuff wasn't anywhere near as good. I've just noticed that he did a 4hr covid/pandemic podcast with Gervais, it's on Youtube, will check that out tomorrow I reckon I'm sure it'll have its moments.

I go through the xfm and podcasts every couple of years.

Take away the top 10-20% of bizarre/idiotic things Karl says, I find myself agreeing with the majority of things he says. Ricky and Steve aren't as clever as they think they are, neither.

He's a classic example of intelligence and education being two separate things.

Loved him in an idiot abroad

I'm a huge KP fan, love the guy, he is my spirit animal

Is there really a newer podcast about Covid?

I love Karl ... even have one or two of his books. Got into him on the podcast then on an idiot abroad . Always was interested to see what his long term girlfriend who bought him a hot chocolate looked like . not sure if he’s a huge idiot or smarter than everyone else ... either way him running into Ricky at the radio place was the best thing to happen to comedy in years

I'm a huge KP fan, love the guy, he is my spirit animal

Is there really a newer podcast about Covid?

Dunno, I saw something on Youtube pop up, its from a few months ago though.

Back