Elections Kari Lake pulling ahead

ET-baby-Richard-1.jpg

It's 21 weeks and babies have survived being born at that term. So just be honest what you are really saying is its ok to kill the baby at anytime. You want to try and justify and make yourself feel better about it by saying it's not a baby that's all.

I'm not against abortion with restrictions on reasons and time limits. It's a necessary evil not something to celebrate. In certain situations it should be available.
Hold on, I think maybe it’s you who should be a little more honest. Last year, a fetus was delivered at 21 weeks and survived—and it went into the Guinness Book of World Records. So sure, they technically *can* survive, but it’s practically a miracle, and it practically never happens.

Just a few weeks later, we hit the 3rd trimester which was already essentially forbidden by Roe, and we hit the benchmark of viability that was already present in Casey. At this point, people who were having abortions did so because the fetus wasn’t viable, or the life of the mother was at risk. These expectant mothers had been carrying the pregnancy for more than 6 months—these are people who wanted to have a child.

The difference between you and me isn’t in how tragic or sad we think this is. It’s terrible when a decision like that has to be made. The difference between us is that you think the government should be allowed to step in and force people to carry these pregnancies at great risk to their health, and I think the government should stay the hell out of it and leave the decision to the woman and her doctor.

Last edited:
A HUMAN in the fetal stage. You abort it you're killing a HUMAN. Not a dog, not a rock, not a tree. A HUMAN.

Not sure why you need the mental gymnastics concerning this fact. Just admit that you're okay with innocent little humans being killed and move on.
Slight derail, but don’t you find it fascinating that most of the “Left’s” rhetoric relies on mental gymnastics of one sort or another?

It’s one of the things that gives me hope for younger generations and other honestly misguided folks… because once you actually pay attention beyond the sound bites and slogans, the left’s positions make little/no logical sense.

A HUMAN in the fetal stage. You abort it you're killing a HUMAN. Not a dog, not a rock, not a tree. A HUMAN.

Not sure why you need the mental gymnastics concerning this fact. Just admit that you're okay with innocent little humans being killed and move on.
Spare me the hysterics.

Slight derail, but don’t you find it fascinating that most of the “Left’s” rhetoric relies on mental gymnastics of one sort or another?

It’s one of the things that gives me hope for younger generations and other honestly misguided folks… because once you actually pay attention beyond the sound bites and slogans, the left’s positions make little/no logical sense.

Yep. My liberal left-leaning friends start arguments, they get backed into corners concerning their stance, then quit and walk away because their beliefs are based on points that have holes in the "logic" supporting them. Abortion is a good example.

"It's not a human, it's a fetus!!!" - Hey moron, a fetus is a HUMAN at an early stage of development. Human DNA, can only grow up to be a human, not frog, fig tree, or caterpiller. Duh...

"It's the mother's body. She can do what she wants with it!" - No, it's a different HUMAN in the body. The mom's the vessel. Different DNA from her, otherwise it would be her clone. Duh....

"It's not viable anyway! It can't support itself!" - Uh, yeah. No shit Sherlock. Steven Hawking wasn't viable. Couldn't feed himself or wipe his own ass. By that singular measure he was killable. Duh....

By many pro-abortionist's logic a person in a coma is abortable. They show no signs of cognitive ability, can't fend for themselves, are fully dependent on others, and would die if left alone.

ET-baby-Richard-1.jpg

It's 21 weeks and babies have survived being born at that term. So just be honest what you are really saying is its ok to kill the baby at anytime. You want to try and justify and make yourself feel better about it by saying it's not a baby that's all.

I'm not against abortion with restrictions on reasons and time limits. It's a necessary evil not something to celebrate. In certain situations it should be available.
That premature baby is the result of six months of pregnancy, AKA the start of the third trimester.

Abortions at that stage are incredibly rare and are almost always the result of medically necessary intervention. Late stage abortions are a terrible tragedy, because almost by definition the mother intended to carry it to term.

Should they be illegal? No.
Should abortion be illegal if the mother decides as soon as she finds out she's pregnant? Definitely not.

Congratulations on posting a picture of a premature baby in an attempt to muddy the waters. You can get down off that high horse now.

Yep. My liberal left-leaning friends start arguments, they get backed into corners concerning their stance, then quit and walk away because their beliefs are based on points that have holes in the "logic" supporting them. Abortion is a good example.

"It's not a human, it's a fetus!!!" - Hey moron, a fetus is a HUMAN at an early stage of development. Human DNA, can only grow up to be a human, not frog, fig tree, or caterpiller. Duh...

"It's the mother's body. She can do what she wants with it!" - No, it's a different HUMAN in the body. The mom's the vessel. Different DNA from her, otherwise it would be her clone. Duh....

"It's not viable anyway! It can't support itself!" - Uh, yeah. No shit Sherlock. Steven Hawking wasn't viable. Couldn't feed himself or wipe his own ass. By that singular measure he was killable. Duh....

By many pro-abortionist's logic a person in a coma is abortable. They show no signs of cognitive ability, can't fend for themselves, are fully dependent on others, and would die if left alone.
Keep pretending that it's any of your business what a stranger does with her body.

^^This is how you know someone can't come up with anything in support of their belief. Thank you for making it painfully obvious to all of Sherdog.
Ironic post, coming from a drama queen

Hold on, I think maybe it’s you who should be a little more honest. Last year, a fetus was delivered at 21 weeks and survived—and it went into the Guinness Book of World Records. So sure, they technically *can* survive, but it’s practically a miracle, and it practically never happens.

Just a few weeks later, we hit the 3rd trimester which was already essentially forbidden by Roe, and we hit the benchmark of viability that was already present in Casey. At this point, people who were having abortions did so because the fetus wasn’t viable, or the life of the mother was at risk. These expectant mothers had been carrying the pregnancy for more than 6 months—these are people who wanted to have a child.

The difference between you and me isn’t in how tragic or sad we think this is. It’s terrible when a decision like that has to be made. The difference between us is that you think the government should be allowed to step in and force people to carry here pregnancies at great risk to their health, and I think the government should stay the hell out of it and leave the decision to the woman and her doctor.

So even though it's due to modern medicine that a baby can survive at 21 weeks it's still a baby. The only question
That premature baby is the result of six months of pregnancy, AKA the start of the third trimester.

Abortions at that stage are incredibly rare and are almost always the result of medically necessary intervention. Late stage abortions are a terrible tragedy, because almost by definition the mother intended to carry it to term.

Should they be illegal? No.
Should abortion be illegal if the mother decides as soon as she finds out she's pregnant? Definitely not.

Congratulations on posting a picture of a premature baby in an attempt to muddy the waters. You can get down off that high horse now.

I posted a pre birth 21 week old baby asking was it a baby. The person the post was directed at said no it wasn't that's why I post a baby that was born at 21 weeks.

So no I wasn't mudding the waters. This "its only up to the mother and the doctor" is bullshit unless you believe it should be legal to kill unborn babies.

There should be restrictions and it should take into account medical and rape and auch.

So even though it's due to modern medicine that a baby can survive at 21 weeks it's still a baby. The only question

I posted a pre birth 21 week old baby asking was it a baby. The person the post was directed at said no it wasn't that's why I post a baby that was born at 21 weeks.

So no I wasn't mudding the waters. This "its only up to the mother and the doctor" is bullshit unless you believe it should be legal to kill unborn babies.

There should be restrictions and it should take into account medical and rape and auch.
So you're pro choice. Glad we're on the same page, unlike those "pro-life" nutjobs.

So you're pro choice. Glad we're on the same page, unlike those "pro-life" nutjobs.[/QUOsuch.

I'm not pro choice. I'm it's a medical required sometimes but should be restricted by reason and term. Not it's up to the woman and a doctor only.

Quote fail. SMDH.

Also, why are you people so bad at minding your own business? You seem to really love it when the state interferes with people's lives.

Quote fail. SMDH.

Also, why are you people so bad at minding your own business? You seem to really love it when the state interferes with people's lives.

This at me? Because it's the states job to protect people especially those that can't protect themselves. Or do you think child abuse or murder is non of other people's business.

This at me? Because it's the states job to protect people especially those that can't protect themselves. Or do you think child abuse or murder is non of other people's business.
I don't think embryos are people, because I am not a religious nut.

What is a person in your eyes ?
It's a case by case basis, and I'm not qualified to judge most of those cases. Neither are you.

You are arguing semantics about a topic that is quite literally none of your business. It's purely theoretical to you.

Do you think abortion should illegal?

I don't think embryos are people, because I am not a religious nut.

At 21 weeks or earlier it's a baby ir you one of the nuts that believe as long as its in the mother it's not a baby.

By the way even when it's a baby there could still be a case where abortion would be medically required but that would be very rare.

Back