Crime #KarensGoneWild

No, a Karen is someone who acts entitles and whines and bitches. If it is turning a "great deal of middle class white women against minorities" then the problem is not the word but them.

Ok

II first thought it was a setup about the fat polka dot lady but the youtuber man who recorded the video of the car incident made a narration of how he was surprised to find out that the same lady was spotted in another incident with another asian. Also the Torrance police said the polka dot lady has a physical assault against an asian in 2019 caught on security camera. So she actually had 3 incidents happen in 3 different time period. She also really likes to wear polka dot moo moos and is supposedly 56!!.

Just let this pathetic woman have her win since shes being stuck being a fatass cursed with wearing oversized moo moos and looking like shes 70

Yeah. I did see that later. She's a caricature of herself.

But there’s been a lot of videos lately of trashy people harassing Asians who are just going about their day.

Were the people the admissions board at Harvard and Yale?

Really? Never had problems with asians. The asians I know personally have all been pretty cool and I've been to multiple asian areas of the city and never had an issue.

The term Karen is sexist and masochistic. Im disappointed by my so called "liberal" posters in the War Room who have no problem using it.

You want the just to use "white people" must be stop meme?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back