Crime #KarensGoneWild

Is Karen part of the 13% of the population that commits over half of all violent crime in the country? Or is that Shaniqua? You’re right, lots of questions, buuuuuuut we already know the answers

To be fair, it's neither. Women don't commit a lot of violent crimes, regardless of race.

I prefer the Girls gone Wild thing over this whole Karen's gone wild thing.

Good ol' times.

seems you’ve already joined the great triggly mob

btw, the KKK hasn’t been relevant in 50 years. Even if they were I haven’t seen any of them looting, stealing TVs and air Jordan’s, or painting angel murals for the scum of the earth like Fentanyl Floyd or Taser Boy (corpse).

Also clearly a woman with mental health issue though, no?

I mean, I get that both sides are doing it, but whichever way it's aimed I feel like it's a bit of a stretch to take videos of insane people and use them to discount the arguments of the opposing viewpoint.

Also clearly a woman with mental health issue though, no?

I mean, I get that both sides are doing it, but whichever way it's aimed I feel like it's a bit of a stretch to take videos of insane people and use them to discount the arguments of the opposing viewpoint.

triggly? Oh yeah, she’s clearly a lunatic. Here’s the thing though; some people would tell you she needs meds and counseling, the other side would tell you to play into her deranged mindset or else you’re a bigot. She is clearly mentally ill

what do you call the men who defend 'Karens'?

I don't know the 4chan history, but "Karen" refers to basically anyone (even if it tends to mostly be middle class, middle aged white women) with entitlement issues. Anyone who has worked in restaurants or retail know the exact type. Basically anyone who screams at minimum wage workers for making small mistakes (or perceived mistakes). That's where the "I want to speak to the manager" meme comes from.

They think everyone is like their whipped and trapped husbands that cave in on any argument saying "you're right honey."

What's joggers mean?

4chan racists and eventually Sherfront members adopted the term "jogger" to just mean "black folks".

It's based on the Ahmaud Arbery case during which Ahmaud's family said he was just out jogging. Then speculation arose that he had actually robbed multiple homes in the area (zero proof of the claims, mind you) and suddenly 4chan dorks and then reddit dorks and finally Sherdog dorks began referring to black people as "joggers" as though the racism was subtle.

Edit: In before the same dorks try ton twist it to pretend they're using it to refer to criminals in general.

Hope I got that in in time. Y'all know what you're doing.

Last edited:
Oops... okay, spoke too soon, above. So probably not fake/set-up even if they can't track her down.

(Although I do sort of wonder if a Hernandez can be a Karen...)

I think I've made this point before around these parts, but Latinos can be of any race. It's an ethnic identity that has more linguistic/cultural components than racial ones. And racism can be as big a problem among Latinos, as well.

Reminds me of a interview I once saw of Alexis Bledel, where the interviewer and her costar had the most impressive WTF faces when she started speaking in perfect Spanish (One of her parents is Mexican and the other Argentinian. She didn't even learn to speak English until she was like 8 or something).

Racist woman tells Filipina American: go back to whatever fckin Asian country you belong . This is not your place. We do not want you here,

My wife's Filipina and this disgusts me.

But hey! I was told that racism is over so, maybe I'm overreacting.

4chan racists and eventually Sherfront members adopted the term "jogger" to just mean "black folks".

It's based on the Ahmaud Arbery case during which Ahmaud's family said he was just out jogging. Then speculation arose that he had actually robbed multiple homes in the area (zero proof of the claims, mind you) and suddenly 4chan dorks and then reddit dorks and finally Sherdog dorks began referring to black people as "joggers" as though the racism was subtle.

Edit: In before the same dorks try ton twist it to pretend they're using it to refer to criminals in general.

Hope I got that in in time. Y'all know what you're doing.

Oh I know. VICE did an article about it and it's used on racist forums around the internet. I just like watching them try to explain it.

Those racist cunts should wear burqas. People wouldn't dare put their racist rantings online.

Back