Crime #KarensGoneWild

4chan racists and eventually Sherfront members adopted the term "jogger" to just mean "black folks".

It's based on the Ahmaud Arbery case during which Ahmaud's family said he was just out jogging. Then speculation arose that he had actually robbed multiple homes in the area (zero proof of the claims, mind you) and suddenly 4chan dorks and then reddit dorks and finally Sherdog dorks began referring to black people as "joggers" as though the racism was subtle.

Edit: In before the same dorks try ton twist it to pretend they're using it to refer to criminals in general.

Hope I got that in in time. Y'all know what you're doing.
sounds like bs. I am on 4chan all the time and I don't recall reading that outside the ahmaud case.
people on 4chan just say the n word openly, no need for subterfuge in that hellhole of a site.

sounds like bs. I am on 4chan all the time and I don't recall reading that outside the ahmaud case.
people on 4chan just say the n word openly, no need for subterfuge in that hellhole of a site.

Due to the way 4chan works, there are just a handful of recent examples that I assume are safe for Sherdog:

Screenshot-20200619-081730-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20200619-081659-Chrome.jpgq

Screenshot-20200619-081559-Chrome.jpg

I wonder how many pages till yall realize it's heffers like this that got the country on fire right now. Not saying they hold a huge chunk of the blame, but it is a sizeable portion.

So much so that it became a fucking meme.

Yall fucked up not throwing that bitch that admitted to lying on Emmit Till in prison and letting her keep her book money.

Now look.

Doesn't bother me

We all enjoy seeing those videos of loud mouth Black ghetto women fight

We're all the same

hmm. could be, maybe i havent seen it.

I went to Urban Dictionary and there are lot of posts that date back to May that show people started using it after the Arbery news blew up.

But there is one dated back to 2016 that was like "Autocorrect when you try to type n*****".

So yikes.

I went to Urban Dictionary and there are lot of posts that date back to May that show people started using it after the Arbery news blew up.

But there is one dated back to 2016 that was like "Autocorrect when you try to type n*****".

So yikes.
well no surprise, 4 chan is very racist, but i think most of it is performative racism, just say the n word cause you can.
also, 4chan does things like the OK symbol which they manage to push into the popular psyche that is somehow a racist symbol, just to how how easily it is to manipulate people. wouldn't be surprised if they chose the jogger word so that it would become impossible for media people to say jogger cause now the wider population associates it with black man

well no surprise, 4 chan is very racist, but i think most of it is performative racism, just say the n word cause you can.
also, 4chan does things like the OK symbol which they manage to push into the popular psyche that is somehow a racist symbol, just to how how easily it is to manipulate people. wouldn't be surprised if they chose the jogger word so that it would become impossible for media people to say jogger cause now the wider population associates it with black man

Yeah, idk. It has certainly caught on with the Sherfront crowd. I've seen it used a few times here.

Off duty male Karen cop from another police district washes away BLM writings done by the children of the school.

He doesn't even work in that district. He had to drive over to do this.

Not to nitpick but...

Woman in first video clearly has mental health issues.

Woman in second video is a virulent racist. No defense. Except I do find it really odd that she shows up in two videos screaming at what seem to be two different Asian people, wearing the same outfit (which just happens to hide her identity pretty well). Could be that it's just a continuation of the same incident. Maybe the runner's friend followed her to her car and picked up the tirade there? Some red flags that it might be fake/set up. But maybe not. Hard to say unless someone has actually identified her.

Woman in the last video is coming unhinged... but the kid fake crying "I'm scared" doesn't give me a lot of confidence that the video tells the whole story.
II first thought it was a setup about the fat polka dot lady but the youtuber man who recorded the video of the car incident made a narration of how he was surprised to find out that the same lady was spotted in another incident with another asian. Also the Torrance police said the polka dot lady has a physical assault against an asian in 2019 caught on security camera. So she actually had 3 incidents happen in 3 different time period. She also really likes to wear polka dot moo moos and is supposedly 56!!.

Just let this pathetic woman have her win since shes being stuck being a fatass cursed with wearing oversized moo moos and looking like shes 70

Last edited:
Remember when washing graffiti in your spare time was a good thing?
Going out of your way on your lunch break to wash away the writing that kids did on their own school with the teacher's permission?

You would like it.

Racist woman tells Filipina American: go back to whatever fckin Asian country you belong . This is not your place. We do not want you here,

That’s pretty crazy, that park is generally packed, very left wing, and tons of Asians (the wealthier variety) go there.

Karen started out on 4 chan. It's a meme designed to create racial tension. It's turning a great deal of middle class white women against minorities as they see it as an attack on all of them.

Everything is going according to plan.

The original meme;

No, a Karen is someone who acts entitles and whines and bitches. If it is turning a "great deal of middle class white women against minorities" then the problem is not the word but them.

Back