Karate... Hold this L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, Watterson. The high-level representation of Karate... Not Thompson, Horiguchi or Whittaker. But Waterson...

<mma3>

Hindsight is 20/20 man. Remember how sure you where Rob was going to crush Isreal?

As a Rob nuthugger I was pretty sure Israel had him covered. I don’t see a lot of karate in Rob though, looks more like he boxes to me.

She was fighting a superior striker who is 4-5 inches taller with much longer reach. Not really sure how.she was supposed to jab?

The legendary dumbass back with another atrocious thread. Can we ban this moron?

Karate is all about them kicks bro

Its not just Michelle, its Karate in general.
Look at last weeks example, Bobby.
LOL, great example, an EX CHAMPION.
Oh yeah, Karate is such shit it can produce a champion who MAY LOSE A FIGHT! Proves Karate is useless, right? :D
Machida losing a couple fights proves teh same right? :D

The problem with Michelle is not the Karate. The problem is that she is a small, stocky fighter but she has no KO power. If you're a small, stocky fighter and always give away the reach advantage, you better be able to put a hurting on your opponent once when you get inside. That's why she'll never be a top contender. If you're short and have a reach disadvantage but can put your opponent away with one shot, then the Karate blitz becomes a good weapon. Triple C is a good example, he has learned the Karate blitz quite good and has KO power. It's a good technique to cover the distance, get inside & land a bomb. Michelle can only tingle her opponents though.

Hindsight is 20/20 man. Remember how sure you where Rob was going to crush Isreal?

Rob should of beat Isreal... Anyone in the first 20 secs seen Robs gameplan and went ook this dude just lost this.. His game plan was lunge punches against a longer taller opponent.. Yeah, lol NO CHANCE your getting knocked out Rob

Lol u guys fell for the troll.

Last week it was “Wrestling is done”

Today its “BJJ has been exposed”

Now “Karate hold this L”

MMA is also done

Attachments

• 8050A980-CB21-49CC-B9DE-355CFCC5545B.jpeg
    8050A980-CB21-49CC-B9DE-355CFCC5545B.jpeg
    47.1 KB · Views: 6
The legendary dumbass back with another atrocious thread. Can we ban this moron?

All you do is talk shit like a 15 year old on these threads. Why don't you actually elaborate on why you disagree and add some value to this thread?

Hold another yellow
<Deported1>

All you do is talk shit like a 15 year old on these threads. Why don't you actually elaborate on why you disagree and add some value to this thread?

Hold another yellow
<Deported1>

You said bobby would stomp izzy and you use michelle as your example of karate in mma instead of someone like wonderboy or machida.

You are having a bad month my man.

Then again it’s probably been a pretty bad couple of years because your boy got his head clattered of the canvas by bums like max and conor

Legendary clown

You also have to remember that she’s fighting outside her weight class. She’s a natural 105er, and that’s what she fought at outside ufc. Joanna is an elite striker, and when your Michelle who normally relies on your range and kicks to pick paper your opponent, going up against a bigger kickboxer with range advantage, who can put muscle you in the clinch is a really hard fight.

ON TOP OF THAT, even if she’s within her class Joanna is a very hard fight

She could have subbed Joanna if she had sunk that rnc properly under the chin. Waterson actually has underrated grappling.

giphy.gif

She could have subbed Joanna if she had sunk that rnc properly under the chin. Waterson actually has underrated grappling.
I believe it. She was threatening Joanna even though she was obviously not nearly as strong. Which plays a big role in a grappling match where both fighters are well trained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back