Kanye West's fans wonder who Paul McCartney is

j123

500-0-1
@Gold
Reaction score
The new generation folks

https://ca.celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celebrity-news/kanye-west-s-fans-wonder-who-paul-mccartney-is-165946082.html

10891875_876301452390376_256546695282689089_n.jpg

I think they were trolling

Wouldn't be surprised if they are trolling. Several have probably had to use Google though because they didn't know.

I wouldnt expect someone with the SN ovojosh to know who paul is

Lol...I bet all the members from that indie band the Beatles are gonna be jealous their bass player made it and not them.

lol

tumblr_m6iv087Qqv1qbaj4uo1_500.png

Edit: song was beautiful. not what ppl were expecting but beautiful non the less

What is a 'kanye'? and why is it going west?

First of all, TS got trolled.
Secondly, even if it were true, who cares? "The New Generation". You're shocked 15 year olds whose parents grew up listening to 80's music don't know who McCartney is?

The art of subtle irony is lost on our generation. Trolling ruined everything.

lol, damn I got trolled

Secondly, even if it were true, who cares? "The New Generation". You're shocked 15 year olds whose parents grew up listening to 80's music don't know who McCartney is?

I knew who Elvis was when I was a kid

Not shocked, just sad.

lol, damn I got trolled

I knew who Elvis was when I was a kid

congratulations, mp3s didn't exist and the internet wasn't a commodity so you had to listen to shitty ass elvis.

I'm still fucking pissed and baffled why his kid is named "North".

Not shocked, just sad.

Well it's just a result of exposure. The newer generation of people are exposed to contemporary music just like everyone else was. So I wouldn't be shocked if people didn't know who The Beatles were, or Guns N Roses, A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, etc.

I would be shocked, since McCartney was putting out certified gold- and platinum-level work throughout the 80's.

I would be shocked, since McCartney was putting out certified gold- and platinum-level work throughout the 80's.

Thriller ruined music for a long time bro, the 80's are sketchsville

Back