Kanye West is Super Butthurt at Jimmy Kimmel

Kayne West is top 5 all time GOAT biggest douchebag ever on planet earth. the fact he is banging a Krapdasshian is further proof.

I shouldn't say he is the absolute best of the last decade, I dont listen to enough rap to judge. But he easily has one of the most accomplished catalogs in the rap genre.

Well in the last few years Lil Wayne and Drake can also make that same claim so is it really saying much outside how much the state of Hip Hop/Rap has fallen over the years.

That kid really rolled a 1 in terms of parents

two parents who can give you access to great food, education, safety and health are a "1"

Kim and Kanye are idiots, but i pick either one of those rich idiots over my dad any day, and i love that dude.

he's one of those guys who confuses wealth with intelligence.

sure, rapper can be in fashion design if they have money to throw away.

he's one of those guys who confuses wealth with intelligence.

sure, rapper can be in fashion design if they have money to throw away.

He went to college bro.

Saw him going off about it on twitter last night. Not sure what it was about.

Kanye does seem like a bit of a douche and is sensitive and thinks he's above criticism.

But I'd be lying if I said I didn't like his music.

I know people on here will probably give me shit but Yeezus is one of my favorite albums to drop this year.

After the white-girl-twerking-and-immolating spoof I can't tell when Kimmel is just setting up more trollbait.

two parents who can give you access to great food, education, safety and health are a "1"

Kim and Kanye are idiots, but i pick either one of those rich idiots over my dad any day, and i love that dude.

Well then you

Nothing funnier than a famous idiot with hurt feelings.

After the white-girl-twerking-and-immolating spoof I can't tell when Kimmel is just setting up more trollbait.

I don't think Kanye's on that level, but if Kimmel gets me again, so be it.

if by "ratted" you mean aired the public tweets that kanye had just teweeted, then yes. He "ratted". Kanyes a retard.

Rattled not ratted

Last edited:
if by "ratted" you mean aired the public tweets that kanye had just tweeted, then yes. He "ratted". Kanyes a retard.

When I wrote rattled I meant rattled not ratted.

I think it's more likely K u n t ye's mother died of shame and regret...not complications due to plastic surgery.

I guess he's just a mother fucking gay fish

I don't think Kanye's on that level, but if Kimmel gets me again, so be it.
Now that he's a Karsdashian, he's actually fourteen levels above Kimmel.

I think we have Ryan Seacrest to thank for their strategy of "let's all act like buffoons so people will keep talking about us." Miley's doing it on purpose. Britney did it by accident. Famous is yesterday, notorious is today.

Who actually cares what Kanye thinks about anything?

Clearly you don't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back