Kanye West is Super Butthurt at Jimmy Kimmel

Meh. Not that big a fan of either.

Rattled like a school boy bitch.

It's probably a fake feud anyway. Why would he go through all the trouble censoring words and memes.

It's probably a fake feud anyway. Why would he go through all the trouble censoring words and memes.

if it were anybody but kanye i would be feeling 100% fake. the fact that kanye is one of the few people possible of being this embarrassingly stupid puts me at 80 fake/20 real. going to be hard for kimmel to go over on anyone anymore.

I really dislike kanye the man. But how can such a crazy annoying seemingly senseless and oversensitive person continually produce the best rap of the last decade.

I really dislike kanye the man. But how can such a crazy annoying seemingly senseless and oversensitive person continually produce the best rap of the last decade.

His beats are good but his actual rapping is painful to listen to

"That shit cray. Ain't it, Jay? What she order, Fish filet?"

I ain't even a big rap/hip-hop fan, but that line has me rolling.

Kimmel is approaching legendary status with his lifetime trolling body of work.

Best Decade are we going 2003-2013 or the current 2010s era?

Kanye has perminant "My face is swollen cause I just my wisdom teeth pulled" look.

You know what this controversy needs? My opinion.

I shouldn't say he is the absolute best of the last decade, I dont listen to enough rap to judge. But he easily has one of the most accomplished catalogs in the rap genre.

Back