Kanye West is Super Butthurt at Jimmy Kimmel

I meant hip hop

For sure, i edited my post.
I'd wager you're right. There are albums i like more, but MBDTF is up there with some of the best albums of the past 15 years.

Thankfully one man will save us

jay-electronica-profile_jpg_640x420_crop-smart_q85_jpg_630x420_q85.jpg

zC08oYw.gif

Yeah, in 2026 when his album finally drops.

But you gotta admit that Act II is prepped to be the second coming of Illmatic. Jay is just head and shoulders above everyone else. It's like on Control, K.Dot name drops every rapper under the sun and gets the hype, but Jay quietly drops the most technical and profound verse on the track.

It's strange, he's the most hyped up and slept on artist all at the same time. Dudes who know him know what is in the works, but hip hop as a whole has no clue as to how much he's going to redefine the game.

It might be 2026 when Act II finally drops, but shit is gonna go up in flames once he does. He could finally be the successor Nas has been looking for.

That's why Jimmy is a great person and someone to be respected.

It's not that simple; Jimmy gets some extra viewership by submitting to Kanye's aggression. It's in his best interest to ruffle feathers with popular celebrities and then invite them on to make up with them. It's really good PR but it's manufactured, whether Kanye's in on it or not and it's good for Jimmy.

Kanye thinks his actions were justified and Kimmel's submissive nature only confirms that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back