Kansestu geri, why don’t we see more?

Don't be silly.

in "theory" does it now work though? bullets on a straight path and you just have to side step off the center line and it wizzes by.........in theory.

this kicks can be defended, but its very difficult imo.

in "theory" does it now work though? bullets on a straight path and you just have to side step off the center line and it wizzes by.........in theory.

this kicks can be defended, but its very difficult imo.

Your opinion doesn't have any baring on the actual application of defence in the sport. People are defending it, Gustafsson does, Holloway does, McGregor does. If you have trouble defending it then fine - but your opinion of it being difficult to defend doesn't make it fact.

Ironically... your name is shin checkin... which is all you have to do to defend the kick. :p

Your opinion doesn't have any baring on the actual application of defence in the sport. People are defending it, Gustafsson does, Holloway does, McGregor does. If you have trouble defending it then fine - but your opinion of it being difficult to defend doesn't make it fact.

Ironically... your name is shin checkin... which is all you have to do to defend the kick. :p

no ones opinion is fact. We view it different ways. Im entitled to mine your entitled to yours. The discussion we had before, many showed examples of it being defended, I did not agree with.

I didnt bring any hypothetical to anything.

ps fuck him.

by that logic mma fighters should be training how to counter eye pokes, biting, and hair pulling as well.

if they were in the rules, then yes.
either learn to counter the techniques allowed, or don't compete. it's very simple, it shouldn't be a surprise that the technique is one that is possible to encounter, so the fighters being adults of sound mind are making a decision.

You made it a hypothetical by comparing moves that are banned in competition to those that are not.

no ones opinion is fact. We view it different ways. Im entitled to mine your entitled to yours. The discussion we had before, many showed examples of it being defended, I did not agree with.

But what did you disagree with? The fact that the techniques were being defended? Because that is a fact. You even sent on how to defend it.

Actually, I'm done here, I don't see any point in going in circles any more. Especially not with posters I like.
giphy.gif

But what did you disagree with? The fact that the techniques were being defended? Because that is a fact. You even sent on how to defend it.

my argument before was that the defenses being shown werent inentional.

Fightips defense video, works in thoery, but is not practical. We dont see it being done.

My "hypothetical" statement was that practicing to defend those moves is pointless.

Either way I dont care as how johnpjones says it, dont like it, dont compete..........well I dont like it, I can still compete, and I dont have to worry about it as the move has been banned by the sanctioning body of US Muay Thai. I would think its safe to say the IKF speaks for the MT community as a whole, and luckily they see it my way and have banned it.

MMA tuff guy bros are free to ruin knees and defend it by side stepping all the want. How could miguel torres defend that kick? by side stepping? by side stepping as he comes in with a jab? it was too late for him to defend it, and thats the point. That if the oblique kick is well timed, you cant defend it.

them being defended is not fact, thats your opinion, that they were intentional defenses, and my opinion that they were uninentional

Actually, I'm done here, I don't see any point in going in circles any more. Especially not with posters I like.
giphy.gif

was just to the point of posting something similar.

i will add that i have been mr nice guy on here for years, get treated like shit for it, and am pretty much fed up with all the sherdog trolling/flaming etc. so time to be an asshole back.

my argument before was that the defenses being shown werent inentional.

Fightips defense video, works in thoery, but is not practical. We dont see it being done.

But we do. That's why I'm so puzzled - I don't know how closely you follow MMA but we do see it done and we do see it work and it is intentional because they literally gameplan for them.

But we do. That's why I'm so puzzled - I don't know how closely you follow MMA but we do see it done and we do see it work and it is intentional because they literally gameplan for them.

i dont follow mma at all

was just to the point of posting something similar.

i will add that i have been mr nice guy on here for years, get treated like shit for it, and am pretty much fed up with all the sherdog trolling/flaming etc. so time to be an asshole back.

Yeah just don't do it to the posters that are actually good to you. JohnPJones, Tayski and I are genuinely not trying to be a dick to you, we're just not agreeing - don't treat us like we're spacetime man :)

Yeah just don't do it to the posters that are actually good to you. JohnPJones, Tayski and I are genuinely not trying to be a dick to you, we're just not agreeing - don't treat us like we're spacetime man :)

you and tayski are cool. not

putting up with BS anymore.

Fuck @JohnPJones

and with that, im out.

when people call something a dirty or cheap trick or typically indicates an emotionally based aversion to that thing, typically based around hurt pride they couldn’t/can’t stop it effectively or do it effectively.

All sports have it.

Well now my feelings are hurt.
Excuse me while I shower my favorite stuffed panda with tears

when people call something a dirty or cheap trick or typically indicates an emotionally based aversion to that thing, typically based around hurt pride they couldn’t/can’t stop it effectively or do it effectively.

All sports have it.

its a dirty cheap move, just like it was displayed in the karate movie, who cares what the truth was behind it thats how it was displayed.

your indirectly aiming your comment at me regarding hurt pride, not being able to defend it what not. I dont have to worry about that move at all.....my point of view on it is not related to anything you have previously mentioned.

You strike me as one of the biggest douche bags I have come across on this forum yet.

Back