Kansestu geri, why don’t we see more?

Well now my feelings are hurt.
Excuse me while I shower my favorite stuffed panda with tears

i sure did hurt your wittle feelings wit your krotty daycare

rjoc8.jpg

go play power rangers bud, im sure you will feel better than.

its a dirty cheap move, just like it was displayed in the karate movie, who cares what the truth was behind it thats how it was displayed.

your indirectly aiming your comment at me regarding hurt pride, not being able to defend it what not. I dont have to worry about that move at all.....my point of view on it is not related to anything you have previously mentioned.

You strike me as one of the biggest douche bags I have come across on this forum yet.
it wasn’t aimed indirectly at you, more aimed at him that it’s likely impossible to change your mind.

In 1980’s karate tournaments just about any technique other than a punch or a kick could have been used as a ‘dirty trick’ in fact I believe there was an elbow portrayed as a dirty trick.
Using a fictional movie isn’t really an argument.

it wasn’t aimed indirectly at you, more aimed at him that it’s likely impossible to change your mind.

In 1980’s karate tournaments just about any technique other than a punch or a kick could have been used as a ‘dirty trick’ in fact I believe there was an elbow portrayed as a dirty trick.
Using a fictional movie isn’t really an argument.

Keep talking....someday you’ll say something intelligent.

Back