Kamaru Usman The Genius

#fakenigerian
23andme needed to confirm

Justine "The Russian Disaster" Kish.

I like it.

I remember when I was eight. Oh wait, no I really don't. Usman is from fucking Nebraska, dude.

Well the thing is you are wrong regardless if you remember what happened when you were 8. Welcome to sociology 101, glad to help.

Justine "The Russian Disaster" Kish.

I like it.

I remember when I was eight. Oh wait, no I really don't. Usman is from fucking Nebraska, dude.

He was born in Nigeria, dude. Came to Nebraska FROM Nigeria, dude.

He was born in Nigeria, dude. Came to Nebraska FROM Nigeria, dude.
I mean you can take it to the calculus extreme if you want. Kamaru "Dad's Nutsack Warrior" Usman sounds nice too.

He grew up in Nebraska. He went to elementary school there. He's lived in the U.S. the vast majority of his life. Maybe you think he's Nigerian, fine. People can draw their own conclusions. It seems he's having a hard time getting fans, and a lot of viewers seem annoyed at the Nigerian schtick. So whatever. It's his choice. I will continue to believe he's American.

I mean you can take it to the calculus extreme if you want. Kamaru "Dad's Nutsack Warrior" Usman sounds nice too.

He grew up in Nebraska. He went to elementary school there. He's lived in the U.S. the vast majority of his life. Maybe you think he's Nigerian, fine. People can draw their own conclusions. It seems he's having a hard time getting fans, and a lot of viewers seem annoyed at the Nigerian schtick. So whatever. It's his choice. I will continue to believe he's American.
People can hold dual (often 3) citizenships and have multiple cultural connections.

It's really, really simple man.

People can hold dual (often 3) citizenships and have multiple cultural connections.

It's really, really simple man.
And THEY COULD COME OUT WITH ALL THREE FLAGS, MAN!

Branding and Marketing. Not so simple. He's failing.

And THEY COULD COME OUT WITH ALL THREE FLAGS, MAN!

Branding and Marketing. Not so simple. He's failing.
Many fighters do come out w multiple flags.
Im not seeing your point but you seem upset about something

Back