Kamaru Usman The Genius

I'm genuinely curious though, if not their profiteering, what do about financial services do you consider sordid conduct that should be illegal?
If you're genuinely interested watch something as basic as "The Corporation" and if you're still interested do some real research. This is far from a new concept and corporate conduct (especially as it affects law making and externalizing of costs) has always been a major problem. If you want to go further read or watch docs on the origins and practices of central banks, especially (but not only) the Federal Reserve.

But yes, we do get services back for our financial slavery so it's not all bad if you measure human or social success in terms of mortgages and other debt based "favours".

I’d love to see Usman vs. Masvidal. Would be great

He's a Midwestern American blanketwrestler named Marty who managed to market himself as an exotic Nigerian product with a vicious-sounding nickname. Maybe we're the dumb ones.

marketing to what end? seems to me like he was less popular than Woodley... even tho he's practically undefeated, physique of a bodybuilder

Maybe that's the problem trying to hard to be something that he is not

GSP would never want to fight Usman. Usman would utterly smash him and take away his WW winning streak. .

GSP is well past his prime and had multiple ACL injuries. He also defended his title 9 times and has nothing left to prove. He has no more reason to fight Usman than Rich Franklin has a reason to fight Adesanya.

Retired. 155 lb fighter. Gets KO'd.
Retired against top competition, only wants easy fights: Bisping, or fights with nothing to lose against smaller guys: Khabib. Conor knows better. The only fight he has ever won in WW is against Nate, and he was surviving barely. Masvidal gets smashed by Usman.

If you're genuinely interested watch something as basic as "The Corporation" and if you're still interested do some real research. This is far from a new concept and corporate conduct (especially as it affects law making and externalizing of costs) has always been a major problem. If you want to go further read or watch docs on the origins and practices of central banks, especially (but not only) the Federal Reserve.

But yes, we do get services back for our financial slavery so it's not all bad if you measure human or social success in terms of mortgages and other debt based "favours".
I will give it a watch.

For what it's worth, I work in risk management for a mid size (70 billion AUM) bank.

I will give it a watch.

For what it's worth, I work in risk management for a mid size (70 billion AUM) bank.
I'm curious about your thoughts after watching - do hit me up my man. You will certainly have some personal reactions.

For the record, I think profiteering is reasonable in a capitalist society. It's the more underhanded (not understood or disclosed) stuff that I more object to. Check it out.

He never said he wants Conor you just made that shit up. He said he would take it, but it'd be a mismatch.

He's exactly as Nigerian as Justine Kish is Russian.

"Usman was born in Auchi, Nigeria.[5] His father was in the Nigerian Army."

So? He was born in Nigeria. His bloodline goes back to Nigera. He lived in Nigeria until he was 8 while Kish was immediately adopted by an American couple.

Who are you to say he isn't Nigerian? What's the problem here? Just because he's lived most of his life in the US, doesn't mean he isn't Nigerian. Pretty simple logic.

"Usman was born in Auchi, Nigeria.[5] His father was in the Nigerian Army."

So? He was born in Nigeria. His bloodline goes back to Nigera. He lived in Nigeria until he was 8 while Kish was immediately adopted by an American couple.

Who are you to say he isn't Nigerian? What's the problem here? Just because he's lived most of his life in the US, doesn't mean he isn't Nigerian. Pretty simple logic.
Justine "The Russian Disaster" Kish.

I like it.

I remember when I was eight. Oh wait, no I really don't. Usman is from fucking Nebraska, dude.

He said masividal.

Sherdog is all misleading thread titles in 2020

There seems to be a lot of stupidity floating around MMA lately, CTE is on the rise bruz

Rogan asked him to pick the fighter he’d most want to fight. He said GSP.

He's trying to get that phat payday before he loses that belt playboy

Back