Kamaru Usman The Genius

Usman is top tier unlikeable. Not a shred of charisma or on screen presence

JRE Podcast Summary

Usman : Man these guys are so thirsty they're pathetic begging McGregor for a fight pffft

Rogan: So who do you wanna fight?

Usman: McGregor

Me:

{<doc}
huh??
He said he didnt want to fight Connor, does he say he does somewhere else in the podcast?

Difference between wanting to fight someone and being desperate to fight somebody. The fact that this distinction has to be explained to some of you says more about your IQ's.

He's not dressing up in McGregor's clothes trying to get his attention like a fangirl.

He's a Midwestern American blanketwrestler named Marty who managed to market himself as an exotic Nigerian product with a vicious-sounding nickname. Maybe we're the dumb ones.

He's actually Nigerian and his name isn't actually Marty though. Sorry that the truth got in the way of your narrative.

JRE Podcast Summary

Usman : Man these guys are so thirsty they're pathetic begging McGregor for a fight pffft

Rogan: So who do you wanna fight?

Usman: McGregor

Me:

{<doc}
He goes to the McGregor fight, sits front row.

Then when McGregor is on the Mic, he is pretending to *yawn* and look uninterested.

Like, dude! You went to the fight! lol We already know you are interested. He is just not good at this side of things.

Yeah not much going on up there for sure..

This. The day I realized he had the IQ of a potato was when he tried to justify his dad's Medicare fraud by saying people on wall street are bigger criminals.

By the definition of the law, and also common sense, no. They are not. (Typically. I understand that there are genuine fraudsters in finance, but it's the exception rather than the rule)
Only because ppl on Wall Street rotate into political roles or lobby them to pass laws to make their sordid conduct legal.

A list of the kinds of lawsuits settled by Wall Street banks and the corporations they trade and partner with would make most drug dealers look like angels.

Not saying his dad is innocent. Saying that legal financial practice is shadier than most criminal activity. And I trust the character of most drug dealers I've met (and that's not saying much) over most of the lobbyists for banking and insurance trusts. On Wall Street barefaced greed without morals is a huge asset. Having a conscience is a drawback, and yes, corporations are psychopathic by definition and are responsible to no community other than "shareholders".

Why do some people on this forum keep trying to convince others that no one likes Kamaru, or that’s he’s boring and dumb.

He’s a real good fighter and his last two fights were super entertaining, what more do you want from a man that is just trying to market himself. Unlike like that Irish midget at least he steps up the plate and fights instead of just running his mouth and that’s all I ask for from the UFC champs.

Last edited:
Usman literally said that he doesn't give a shit about Conor in the podcast.

Why do some people on this forum keep trying so to convince others that no one likeS Kamaru, or that’s he’s boring and dumb.

He’s a real god fighter and his last two fights were super entertaining, what more do you want from a man that is just trying to market himself. Unlike like that Irish midget at least he steps up the plate and fights instead of just running his mouth and that’s all I ask for from the UFC champs.

Why? For the same reason they hate Woodley, Israel, Leon, Jones, etc...

Only because ppl on Wall Street rotate into political roles or lobby them to pass laws to make their sordid conduct legal.

A list of the kinds of lawsuits settled by Wall Street banks and the corporations they trade and partner with would make most drug dealers look like angels.

Not saying his dad is innocent. Saying that legal financial practice is shadier than most criminal activity. And I trust the character of most drug dealers I've met (and that's not saying much) over most of the lobbyists for banking and insurance trusts. On Wall Street barefaced greed without morals is a huge asset. Having a conscience is a drawback, and yes, corporations are psychopathic by definition and are responsible to no community other than "shareholders".

Ummmmm no.

Do you have a credit card? Mortgage? Auto loan? Invest in stocks? 401k?

If you answered yes to any of the above, you've benefited from wall street and big banks.

You might not like them, but they actually provide valuable services to the vast majority of the country. Pretending otherwise is naive and silly.

Bu-bu-but he doesn’t want to fight hype jobs.. Only real contenders who’ve “Earned it” And he was a dick head specifying that.

Ummmmm no.

Do you have a credit card? Mortgage? Auto loan? Invest in stocks? 401k?

If you answered yes to any of the above, you've benefited from wall street and big banks.

You might not like them, but they actually provide valuable services to the vast majority of the country. Pretending otherwise is naive and silly.
I never said they don't provide services. I said a lot of their conduct should be criminal. From your response I don't think you have a fraction of the information necessary to discuss this intelligently so we can drop it and let this comment stand for those for who it was intended.

But yes, I have all of the above and they do provide financially addictive services for the absolute thievery they practice. You are right on that point for sure and I don't disagree with anything you said.

If you actually listen to the podcast, he comes across as a very lucid and perceptive guy.

Usman literally said that he doesn't give a shit about Conor in the podcast.

Why? For the same reason they hate Woodley, Israel, Leon, Jones, etc...
Its the first thing he says..

He concludes it with, "If Connor wants this opportunity who am I to stand in his way?"

Not sure how acknowledging a pay day, is an indictment against his intelligence.

Last edited:
giphy.gif
44077D34-A96B-4E5C-BCA6-48DA32C86EFA.gif

I think Usman rips Mcgregor apart, I'm not even sure he has a puncher's chance in this one. Usman by complete mauling. Mcgregor needs to fight contenders at 155, not the 170 lb champion.

I never said they don't provide services. I said a lot of their conduct should be criminal. From your response I don't think you have a fraction of the information necessary to discuss this intelligently so we can drop it and let this comment stand for those for who it was intended.

But yes, I have all of the above and they do provide financially addictive services for the absolute thievery they practice. You are right on that point for sure and I don't disagree with anything you said.
I'm genuinely curious though, if not their profiteering, what do about financial services do you consider sordid conduct that should be illegal?

Back