Media Kamaru Usman and Islam Makhachev sizing each other up at the fighters-hotel

Who wins if they were to fight at 170?

• Total voters
I guess Ikram used to weigh 155, too :eek:

Fvh-Wt0XwAIpiRW
these were boys, that grew into men. Ikram just got bigger, that is all.

Usman was getting real silly there for a while

FWw1rhUXEAESnG_.0.jpeg

His chin would've been pulverized
I agree. But I feel he was doing it for hype only. Jan, Jiri even old man Glover would have put his lights out and gave him long term trauma.

but the man has balls he’s willing to get in there with Borz on a short notice so maybe he wasn’t just trying to create hype and actually had enough self believe that he would have made the obviously suicidal choice of fighting the top lhws

He says it near the end of the clip

Islam looks HOOGE

Usman looking resized to a mighty mouse size

muslim fighters support each other, even when they fight each other

Looking like the physique of a guy that's gonna crush Volk - while I want Volk to win, Islam is coming in with all of the advantages this time fully intent on making this fight look a lot less competitive than the last

It's a shame Usman couldn't have remained champion long enough for Islam to attempt to claim a second championship against him. The skill level in that fight between the two would be huge.

Usman using skinny jeans to support his bum knees...

<DCrying>

those are some skinny ass jeans. way too tight
bro Marty really loves smashing his dick and balls into a pair of pants, shit looks uncomfortable af
You guys sound jelly AF, you only wish you could rock teh skinny jeans like teh Marty.

Probably a couple of fatties, go lose some weight ya salty bums and then maybe you can wear teh skinny jeans too.

<JonesLaugh>

Usman defends the takedown and either wins a boring striking fight or finds a KO punch.

Back