Elections Kamala Harris for POTUS

Democrats should be embarrassed. The internal polls are so bad they are trying to convince WOW players to vote. The neck beard meme is real
So this fucking idiot is going around trying to get people to vote for his ticket? During election season? What is he fucking thinking? Sounds like a real dipshit.

What the fuck is Kamala going to do for Florida anyway? She's not the president. I mean... Is she going help like she did when Biden tasked with the border? If that's the case, then people would die due to her massive incompetence. Maybe she can assist with the DEI idiots at FEMA who are worried that LBGQT people who won't get enough due to equity and inclusion... or some other bullshit. And yes, there was a FEMA conference call discussing that... And if that isn't enough to put you off that dumb shit I don't know what will.

She's a moron and there's zero reason Desantis needs to discuss anything with her

Furthermore, Biden already declared a state of emergency already.

My mom lives in the The Villages and she told me the Utility Pole trucks and Poles are already staged and ready to go. They know what they're doing.

Kamala can fuck off with her fake bullshit.

V.P. Harris has the direct ear of POTUS. She can directly relay whatever Gov. DeSantis wants/needs and the wheels will be churning within hours.

As for the border.

Donold admits that he killed the bill because it would've been a win for Pres. Biden.

If you're worrying about DEI and LBGTQ when you have a hurricane stronger than Katrina about to slam into Florida?

Brother, you've got your priorities all mixed up.

If you think just because someone is of color or LGBTQ, they're an automatic failure, then wanna know how I know you've never served in the military?

It's sad that you even went there brother. Just because I'm a Black man, it doesn't make me "less than" because I was chosen as the BEST Senior NCO in the Pacific Air Forces for my career field.

I hope you can realize that someone's skin color or sexual orientation doesn't make them a lesser person.

I pray your mom will be ok.

Peace.

Democrats should be embarrassed. The internal polls are so bad they are trying to convince WOW players to vote. The neck beard meme is real

That’s actually a good strategy. At its peak, WoW had millions of subscribers. I’m not sure that’s the best game to be campaigning on in 2024, but I guess it’s still going strong.

How DARE a candidate use a popular platform to actually woo the voters!!!!!11

R.21a19cefca68630f56ac0801b103d8ee

Would you rather they shill NFT's, sneakers, or terribly overpriced wristwatches?

<Grimes01>

V.P. Harris has the direct ear of POTUS. She can directly relay whatever Gov. DeSantis wants/needs and the wheels will be churning within hours.

As for the border.

Donold admits that he killed the bill because it would've been a win for Pres. Biden.

If you're worrying about DEI and LBGTQ when you have a hurricane stronger than Katrina about to slam into Florida?

If you think just because someone is of color or LGBTQ, they're an automatic failure, then wanna know how I know you've never served in the military?

It's sad that you even went there brother. Just because I'm a Black man, it doesn't make me "less than" because I was chosen as the BEST Senior NCO in the Pacific Air Forces for my career field.

I hope you can realize that someone's skin color or sexual orientation doesn't make them a lesser person.

Peace.

People that you support put homosexuals and minorities into positions that they haven’t earned, so you can blame them for people not trusting the competency of people in those groups. Maybe if they actually earned their positions on a level playing field, you wouldn’t have to play pretend and cover up.

People that you support put homosexuals and minorities into positions that they haven’t earned, so you can blame them for people not trusting the competency of people in those groups. Maybe if they actually earned their positions on a level playing field, you wouldn’t have to play pretend and cover up.

Yeah, I didn't say any of that.

Nice try though, thanks for playing.

<Wink2>

As for the border.

Peace.

Someone's drunk...

Odds and models are getting tighter and tighter. It's always been a toss up but it's just so damn close at the moment.

If Trump is waiting on any of those brother's votes to push him over the finish line, then he's already lost. I will guarantee you that not one of those sad motherf*kers gonna be standing in any poll lines ready to cast a vote unless they promised beer & cigarettes when they reach the booth.

Lol at not even being able to imagine voters having any standards at all and thinking everyone will just show up and vote for a DEI hire anyway even though she doesn't know anything and can't even handle softball interviews.

The odds in the last 8 days have swung 13 points in Trump's favor to being the betting favorite by 7 1/2 points and is the betting favorite in 5/6 swing states, so you seem to be in the minority thinking everyone is just going to vote for her no matter what.

Well, considering she is still the favorite when it comes to the popular vote (most likely is going to win it by millions) how am I in the minority ? How is she a diversity hire? She was an attorney general and US senator before becoming vp ?

Lol at not even being able to imagine voters having any standards at all and thinking everyone will just show up and vote for a DEI hire anyway even though she doesn't know anything and can't even handle softball interviews.

The odds in the last 8 days have swung 13 points in Trump's favor to being the betting favorite by 7 1/2 points and is the betting favorite in 5/6 swing states, so you seem to be in the minority thinking everyone is just going to vote for her no matter what.

Also, most voters don’t really have standards. Most people vote for the party over everything else

Kamala Harris is facing a new wave of mockery online after debuting a bizarre new 'accent' while on Stephen Colbert's late-night show.

Harris continued her friendly media blitz with an interview on CBS' hit The Late Show, where she lectured hurricane victims and chugged a beer with the liberal comic host.

Social media users erupted after she used a 'phony Jamaican accent' while discussing the importance of empathy.

'Have you no empathy man? No. For the, the suffering of other people. Have you no sense of purpose?' she stated.

The savage online reaction started almost immediately as the VP caught heat for talking in a 'Jamaican accent' similar to iconic reggae musician Bob Marley.

'Wake up babe, new Kamala Harris accent just dropped,' conservative commentator Savanah Hernandez wrote on X.

Another added: 'Holy smokes Kamala just whipped out a Jamaican accent on Stephen Colbert.'

'Obsessed with Jamaican Kamala,' X user Jebra Faushay wrote, while sharing a meme of Harris wearing Bob Marley's signature beanie on top of thick dreadlocks.

It's not the first time Harris has unveiled a 'fake accent' in recent weeks while on the campaign trail.

Critics claimed the presidential nominee used an accent when speaking to a teachers union during a swing state campaign push in Michigan last month.

'New Kamala accent just dropped,' one X user wrote in response to a clip of Harris speaking to a teacher's union at a high school in Detroit, Michigan on Monday.

In her remarks, social media users claim that Harris adopted an urban accent to relate to the working class crowd.

'You may not be a union member but you better thank a union member for the five day work week,' Harris said in a tone of voice atypical of the one she uses in her usual stump speeches.

She went on: 'You better thank a union member for sick leave. You better thank a union member for paid leave. You better thank a union member for vacation time.'

'I'm from California. We all talk like this,' an X user sarcastically wrote alongside a phonetic spelling of how Harris spoke in her remarks: 'I'm gonna make sure to thanka union memba today.'

At another point an audience member shouted something about her future beyond just the 2024 election.

Harris, still employing this new accent, replied with a large smile and laugh before leaning over the podium and saying: 'Let's just get through the next 64 days.'

'New Kamala accent just dropped,' one user wrote on X.

Changing your accent doesn't make you relatable it makes you look condescending and phony.

Just curious , are you British ? All of your links seem to come from the daily mail

And the idiots who dumped millions and millions into her campaign... meanwhile Dark Brandon is enjoying the show

GXN8nrhWMAAVAqH.jpg

He's like... "Threaten to Amendment 25 me assholes... I'll shove Kamala up your asses on my out. Pelosi and Schumer can fuck off. Enjoy trying to prop up this dumb bitch"
You’re calling people idiots yet you think Kamala is a Marxist because she said in a speech that the government can rescind a company’s patent that was funded by the government……even though this is well within the law

Kamala is now down in every betting market. Some by almost 10 points.

Imagine having the entire legacy media machine running interference for you and you still can't get ahead.

She's an absolute fucking moron.

It is still the democrats smartest option. Let her take the fall for the last 4 years, and then hope Trump has a terrible 4 years due to how much they fucked up the country. The let their real ringers come in.

But if you look at interviews, Newsom’s, whitmore, they all also fully supported Biden and said the economy is awesome, all this immigration is amazing, etc. they would have no different answers to questions than Kamala.

They need to create distance, despite offering nothing different. But heck, they still very well will win. Either way, having Kamala is their best move right now

Back