Elections Kamala Harris for POTUS

Kamala Harris is facing a new wave of mockery online after debuting a bizarre new 'accent' while on Stephen Colbert's late-night show.

Harris continued her friendly media blitz with an interview on CBS' hit The Late Show, where she lectured hurricane victims and chugged a beer with the liberal comic host.

Social media users erupted after she used a 'phony Jamaican accent' while discussing the importance of empathy.

'Have you no empathy man? No. For the, the suffering of other people. Have you no sense of purpose?' she stated.

The savage online reaction started almost immediately as the VP caught heat for talking in a 'Jamaican accent' similar to iconic reggae musician Bob Marley.

'Wake up babe, new Kamala Harris accent just dropped,' conservative commentator Savanah Hernandez wrote on X.

Another added: 'Holy smokes Kamala just whipped out a Jamaican accent on Stephen Colbert.'

'Obsessed with Jamaican Kamala,' X user Jebra Faushay wrote, while sharing a meme of Harris wearing Bob Marley's signature beanie on top of thick dreadlocks.

It's not the first time Harris has unveiled a 'fake accent' in recent weeks while on the campaign trail.

Critics claimed the presidential nominee used an accent when speaking to a teachers union during a swing state campaign push in Michigan last month.

'New Kamala accent just dropped,' one X user wrote in response to a clip of Harris speaking to a teacher's union at a high school in Detroit, Michigan on Monday.

In her remarks, social media users claim that Harris adopted an urban accent to relate to the working class crowd.

'You may not be a union member but you better thank a union member for the five day work week,' Harris said in a tone of voice atypical of the one she uses in her usual stump speeches.

She went on: 'You better thank a union member for sick leave. You better thank a union member for paid leave. You better thank a union member for vacation time.'

'I'm from California. We all talk like this,' an X user sarcastically wrote alongside a phonetic spelling of how Harris spoke in her remarks: 'I'm gonna make sure to thanka union memba today.'

At another point an audience member shouted something about her future beyond just the 2024 election.

Harris, still employing this new accent, replied with a large smile and laugh before leaning over the podium and saying: 'Let's just get through the next 64 days.'

'New Kamala accent just dropped,' one user wrote on X.

Changing your accent doesn't make you relatable it makes you look condescending and phony.

Lmaooo, I guess the rumors are true that her earrings can be used to feed her answers, or in this case, a question are true. To seem more capable than if she had to come up with a question to ask on her own

What other explanation is there?

Lmaooo, I guess the rumors are true that her earrings can be used to feed her answers, or in this case, a question are true. To seem more capable than if she had to come up with a question to ask on her own

What other explanation is there?

That there was somebody else in the room with her? You can see her looking right at them.

Are you really that dumb? LMFAO

That’s what the polls said after the debate and it’s also pretty obvious that she cleaned his clock in the debate considering he’s too chicken to have another debate. She made him sound like a nearly 80 year old
Lmao she got talked down to for over an hour straight. Was told to be quiet , reminded her how unpopular of a candiate she was and was told her boss hates her and she still stood their and took it like he paid her rent. It takes a lot to make Trump look like the competent one in a debate but Kamala somehow managed to do so.

Lmao she got talked down to for over an hour straight. Was told to be quiet , reminded her how unpopular of a candiate she was and was told her boss hates her and she still stood their and took it like he paid her rent. It takes a lot to make Trump look like the competent one in a debate but Kamala somehow managed to do so.
Doubt it . That’s why the polling said she won the debate afterwards and trump is too chicken to debate again. He didn’t look competent at all. He looked like a slow witted old man

For those on the left and democrats in general. What will a Kamala Harris presidency look like?

For those on the left and democrats in general. What will a Kamala Harris presidency look like?
It will look boring,

No entertainment value whatsoever well Kamala and the Walz stay off of morning talk shows and just do their jobs.

Reactions: PEB

"Bubbuuttt Harris NeVeRRR anSwerrsss Queesttiooonss!!!!!!!"

Yeaahhhhh.. DeSantis' staffers says "We didn't take the call because politics" and DeSantis himself says "Yeah, we never got the call"

If you don't have debris from last week's hurricane removed from your yard by tonight, it's too late. EVERYTHING outside will become a projectile moving at upwards of 50+ MPH.

V.P. Harris is calling, to say "How can we help. What do you need?" and the Fla. Govenor is saying "Yeah, I'm not talking to her, period."

I bet that's really reassuring to those who're under the storm threat, RIGHT NOW. I pray DeSantis' partisan politics won't get his constituents harmed or worse.

What the fuck is Kamala going to do for Florida anyway? She's not the president. I mean... Is she going help like she did when Biden tasked with the border? If that's the case, then people would die due to her massive incompetence. Maybe she can assist with the DEI idiots at FEMA who are worried that LBGQT people who won't get enough due to equity and inclusion... or some other bullshit. And yes, there was a FEMA conference call discussing that... And if that isn't enough to put you off that dumb shit I don't know what will.

She's a moron and there's zero reason Desantis needs to discuss anything with her

Furthermore, Biden already declared a state of emergency already.

My mom lives in the The Villages and she told me the Utility Pole trucks and Poles are already staged and ready to go. They know what they're doing.

Kamala can fuck off with her fake bullshit.

Last edited:
What the fuck is Kamala going to do for Florida anyway? She's not the president. I mean... Is she going help like she did when Biden tasked with the border? If that's the case, then people would die due to her massive incompetence. Maybe she can assist with the DEI idiots at FEMA who are worried that LBGQT people who won't get enough due to equity and inclusion... or some other bullshit. And yes, there was a FEMA conference call discussing that... And if that isn't enough to put you off that dumb shit I don't know what will.

She's a moron and there's zero reason Desantis needs to discuss anything with her

Furthermore, Biden already declared a state of emergency already.

My mom lives in the The Villages and she told me the Utility Pole trucks and Poles are already staged and ready to go. They know what they're doing.

Kamala can fuck off with her fake bullshit.

Speaking of fake bullshit...why did Desantis lie? 🤔

That there was somebody else in the room with her? You can see her looking right at them.

Are you really that dumb? LMFAO
Yes, he is for sure that dumb, if not more so. Same dude thinks there's no other place to plug in a headset on a plane besides your phone.

I highly doubt too many people are not going to vote for her based on interviews .
Lol at not even being able to imagine voters having any standards at all and thinking everyone will just show up and vote for a DEI hire anyway even though she doesn't know anything and can't even handle softball interviews.

The odds in the last 8 days have swung 13 points in Trump's favor to being the betting favorite by 7 1/2 points and is the betting favorite in 5/6 swing states, so you seem to be in the minority thinking everyone is just going to vote for her no matter what.

Democrats should be embarrassed. The internal polls are so bad they are trying to convince WOW players to vote. The neck beard meme is real

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uled
Back