• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion Kaitlin Clark accused of having "white" and "pretty" privilege

Only in a league where most of the players looks like Michelle Obama or Jim Carey’s character on living color, can you say that this woman has “pretty privilege.” She’s not unattractive, but she’s not that hot, either. I damn near choked on my own tongue when whoopi of all people defended her

Context, motherfucker, do you even?

Context? What in the actual fuck is that?
What context?

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make?

I made a post about a claim that one particular idiot from the view made. There was nothing disingenuous or incorrect about my post, all facts with a video posted to confirm them.

The fact that another idiot from the view took a contrarian position is irrelevant to my post... hell even woke China loving LeBron James took a contrarian position to it, but I am not under obligation to post it or comment on it because it's irrelevant to my point which seems to be going over your head, except it's not, it's even worse because you know exactly what the main issue is yet you're choosing to blissfully ignore it in favour of being forum edgelord who looks down on the rest of us who "have picked a side".

Again, talk about disingenuous.

You're quoting the view. It's a bitch fest that airs 5x a week for an hr(?) Per episode, surprised those Hens aren't talking about how oxygen and hydrogen are products of white privilege.

However, bringing up "Tall" privilege when talking about basketball players is pretty comical, even by hysterical progressive standards

You'll notice she tries to throw in "pretty" and "tall" privilege in there as well to try to divert from the fact that her only real problem with Clark is that she's white and that she also has the audacity to be straight while being white.

Women traditional sports has always been in a weird place as a entertainment product with attracting viewers. Additional problem here is that this sort of micro discussion on audience capture doesnt work on network television. Discussion length and knowledge required to eventually reach nuanced demographics wont work in five minute blocks. So a political pundit, commentator, View host and or news network making proclamations either way comes across as ignorant.

Caitlin Clark is the best thing to happen to the WNBA. And they are hoping she succeeds in that league. Because she ending up making their salaries go up and getting more sponsorships. Also they are finally flying chartered flights.

So give her a break she's just helping the whole league in the end. And they should thank her for it.

I never watched college basketball really, even the men's. But there is certainly an appeal to her and the way she plays anda records she broke.

And it's not about her looks, she's far from being smoking hot. It's how she plays the game and she has that mystic.

Now I watch the WNBA, specifically because of her. Almost like Tiger Woods effect on me, where I couldn't care less about Golf. But just to watch Tiger.

Not saying she's going to be the next Tiger Woods of the WNBA. But she does have that aura to some degree like Tiger.

Lol she literally broke records in college and was hitting shots a la steph curry - has nothing to do with race. Show me a girl of any other race doing that and there will be a conversation.. she is literally 1 of 1 in the womens game.

So give her a break she's just helping the whole league in the end. And they should thank her for it.

WNBA is at the stage where one player cant turn around the league. As a franchised league its operates at a yearly loss that is purely subsidized by the NBA. Most WNBA franchised teams have downsized to reduce operating costs. While the majority of WNBA players bulk yearly income is by playing in China during the off-season.

So, I watched some of the video, and I have some thoughts.
giphy.gif

Of course it is; did you see Whoopi's comments? Why aren't we talking about them? She countered that other clown's silly shit precisely as you might expect a reasonable person to do. But is that mentioned anywhere in the OP? Not a fucking chance.
Sure. If fair then it should have been mentioned. I saw the comments in the op video. She did a good job of bringing the truth there.

Guess it’s time to come out as an Anti American Marxist Lesbian to save the brand.

The 2nd pick of the WNBA draft this year is also white and is prettier than Caitlin and nobody gives a fuck about her. Caitlin is a hooper who can pull up from the logo. She's also pretty chill and doesn't make everything about her sexuality like most lesbian and bisexual female basketball players do.

I would like to take this moment to acknowledge my own white, handsome, big dick privilege

Back