• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kaepernick sues NFL for keeping him out of other teams due to protest

bullshit. The NFL will keep trash quarterbacks for YEARS. Im a ravens fan and Flacco hasnt done jack shit since his super bowl victory. Dude signed a huge contract, got paid mad money (that fucked the teams options) and basically just sat on his ass being the definition of mediore to this very day.

But yeah, Kap is the REAL turd in the punch bowl. Guys like Mccown, Savage, and Hoyer still got jobs and i dare say you could randomly pick a High School varisty QB to replace them and do no worse and probably do a bit better

Flacco is under contract and you can't honestly say Kap is better than him. He is a tough out in the playoffs and has a Super Bowl win. Also, B'more is kind of a shit team right now. D is good but not great, injured RB's no WR no TE, line is suspect.

The Texans had already drafted their QB of the future, Deshaun Watson is currently wrecking shit in the NFL and is already a better passer than Kap ever was. Savage was just a cheap stopgap. Kap doesn't fit here in any way, they are still getting over the Osweiler debacle.

McCown is affordable and playing well for an overacheiving Jets team. They were leading the division until today. You honestly can't say Kap would have done any better so far or would have costed less. This team was supposed to be 0-16.

Hoyer is a moot point BECAUSE KAP OPTED OUT OF 12M WITH SAN FRANCISCO. HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FORGET THAT.

The SJW camp is trying so hard to push this guy as the next Malcolm X isn't helping his case.

You forgot he showed up to the Miami Dolphins interview wearing a fucking Castro shirt.
As someone who has spent some time in Miami, the Castro shirt was dumb. A normal dude wears that T-Shirt in Little Havana get his ass beat.

Honestly if you want a job in Miami, you would have a better chance of getting the job wearing a Klan hood than a pro Castro T-Shirt.

why not both?

The problem is not that Kaepernick is average. There are worse quarterbacks in the NFL that still got signed. This guy has two major issues that all teams want to stay away from:

1. He's locker room poison. Nobody likes him and there are plenty of reports that he was annoying his teammates.

2. He creates political controversy that brings the light of scrutiny to a team. It's more distraction that a sports team do not need.

As in any industry, if you bring the drama to the workplace while just being average, your career is going down the drain. If you're excellent at what you do, your boss will put up with a lot more bullshit.

The USFL proved collusion - they got $3.
The USFL isn't a player that had a collectively bargained agreement with the NFL. The USFL proving collusion isn't anything like Kaepernick proving collusion, Kaepernick doing so would be a violation of the CBA and would allow for it to be terminated based on that.

Big difference.

Proving collusion is going to be quite difficult if not nearly impossible, however if it is proven the NFL will likely have to pay huge amounts of cash for it and take a big hit to their reputation.

bullshit. The NFL will keep trash quarterbacks for YEARS. Im a ravens fan and Flacco hasnt done jack shit since his super bowl victory. Dude signed a huge contract, got paid mad money (that fucked the teams options) and basically just sat on his ass being the definition of mediore to this very day.

But yeah, Kap is the REAL turd in the punch bowl. Guys like Mccown, Savage, and Hoyer still got jobs and i dare say you could randomly pick a High School varisty QB to replace them and do no worse and probably do a bit better

Kaepernick just needs to fuck off and enter the Tim Couch Center for Butthurt Browns

Flacco is under contract and you can't honestly say Kap is better than him. He is a tough out in the playoffs and has a Super Bowl win. Also, B'more is kind of a shit team right now. D is good but not great, injured RB's no WR no TE, line is suspect.

The Texans had already drafted their QB of the future, Deshaun Watson is currently wrecking shit in the NFL and is already a better passer than Kap ever was. Savage was just a cheap stopgap. Kap doesn't fit here in any way, they are still getting over the Osweiler debacle.

McCown is affordable and playing well for an overacheiving Jets team. They were leading the division until today. You honestly can't say Kap would have done any better so far or would have costed less. This team was supposed to be 0-16.

Hoyer is a moot point BECAUSE KAP OPTED OUT OF 12M WITH SAN FRANCISCO. HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FORGET THAT.
ill concede your latter points but yes, i think Kaep is a better QB than Flacco because other than that ONE season where Flacco won a superb owl, he hasnt produced numbers that would even rate him as an AVERAGE QB, let alone an elite one. Kaep plays a lot like Flacco except he can actually move his ass out of a collapsing pocket whereas Joe Cool simply gets sacked or throws a pick. B'more isnt just a shit team atm, its been a shit team consecutively for 4 years now. its embarrassing that i live in Redskins country and my team is the underdog. People fluffing 55's ability because of a single super bowl is like listening to Al Bundy talk about that one championship game over and over.

Lol. This is a good way to go broke and really become oppressed. Well done colin.
He filed it under the collective bargaining agreement so I'm assuming the players association will foot the bill.
[
QUOTE="mb23100, post: 134847429, member: 400667"]Thank god. Now no one will hire him again. I was worried the Packers were gonna get him now that Rodgers is injured[/QUOTE]
Guess who's on the right
@Edwerderespn.jpg

Last ditch effort. You can smell the desperation.

ill concede your latter points but yes, i think Kaep is a better QB than Flacco because other than that ONE season where Flacco won a superb owl, he hasnt produced numbers that would even rate him as an AVERAGE QB, let alone an elite one. Kaep plays a lot like Flacco except he can actually move his ass out of a collapsing pocket whereas Joe Cool simply gets sacked or throws a pick. B'more isnt just a shit team atm, its been a shit team consecutively for 4 years now. its embarrassing that i live in Redskins country and my team is the underdog. People fluffing 55's ability because of a single super bowl is like listening to Al Bundy talk about that one championship game over and over.
You have no clue how the salary cap works. Flacco signed a giant contract, and will cost his team tons of cap space, unless they can find some sucker to take his contract. So you could only replace Flacco with someone cheap. Kap has been on record he wants starter money. So he would not work in Baltimore, unless they cut someone making big money, whose money is not guaranteed. Flacco has some guaranteed money.

He filed it under the collective bargaining agreement so I'm assuming the players association will foot the bill.
Thank god. Now no one will hire him again. I was worried the Packers were gonna get him now that Rodgers is injured
Guess who's on the right
@Edwerderespn.jpg

I doubt they will since he didn't even inform them he was filing it. Which was stupid because the NFLPA would have taken and fought the case for him and it wouldn't have cost him anything.

You have no clue how the salary cap works. Flacco signed a giant contract, and will cost his team tons of cap space, unless they can find some sucker to take his contract. So you could only replace Flacco with someone cheap. Kap has been on record he wants starter money. So he would not work in Baltimore, unless they cut someone making big money, whose money is not guaranteed. Flacco has some guaranteed money.
i understand how the salary cap worked because my first post was a criticism of Flacco getting a huge pay day that fucked the teams recruitment prospects and forced good veteran players out of the roster.

I doubt they will since he didn't even inform them he was filing it. Which was stupid because the NFLPA would have taken and fought the case for him and it wouldn't have cost him anything.
Colin Kaepernick do something dumb? I just can't see it

Kaepernick needs a public relations makeover.
Too late

He already burnt his bridge, and by the time the public forgets, he would have had been washed up for years.

Crapernick fucking sucks.....maybe he can be a backup QB, maybe.

This kneeing thing is so fucking stupid....The right and the left fighting over something so stupid lol.

Back