Juuko-Cherry?

JMyersDTN

Sherdog Writer: Joseph Myers
Reaction score
FightNews is talking about how Justin Juuko is wanting a piece of Edner Cherry after his most recent win. How do you guys see this one going? Personally, I think Cherry beats him......

No kidding. Juuko was finished years ago. Michael Gomez blew him out in two rounds over 4 years ago for christ sake.

OK. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy on that one.

Nope. It came off FightNews. Honest......

shall we talk kimbo? :)

In all seriousness I went to the WEC faber-pulver last night. It was the best MMA event I've attended. I don't care what anyone in the other forums say.

I have no interest in talking Kimbo. I wish I'd been able to see the WEC last night, but I was stuck in the office.

I have no interest in talking Kimbo. I wish I'd been able to see the WEC last night, but I was stuck in the office.

sucks because all anyone wanted to talk about at work was about Kimbo and how the show sucked.

too bad they never tuned in last night. I enjoyed the card.
Torres is one of my favorite fighters and he was in a barnburner. faber pulver was entertaining. I was really pulling for pulver but faber is younger and better.

^ its worth a watch. the only fight that was awful was the first fight..razor rob.

Cool deal. I got the same impression from reading the forum.

Back