Social Justince Ginsberg likely to Step down... or Lie down

I'll take...

maxresdefault.jpg

for $1000, Alex.

"Fortunately, the Supreme Court released a statement declaring that there was no evidence of remaining cancer in Ginsburg’s body and that no further treatment is needed at this time."

You are not understanding what that means. The scan was negative, and thus "no [positive] evidence". It is unlikely, however, that the multiple neoplastic growths removed were primary.

I do hope RBG retires and confounds them again by enjoying a (relatively) long and healthy one.

"There will be enough women on the Supreme Court when there are nine." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg

PREDICTIONS!!!!!!!!!

Over/Under on how many people come out saying the eventual nominee molested, raped, gang raped, killed prostitutes or ate babies?

I'm setting the line at 4.5

All bets are off if Trump nominates a conservative woman, which he should do BTW.

And if that means dragging her feet in stepping aside until 2020 while not being active on the court, so be it.

I think you have to be able to perform your duties. She has been missing oral arguments alll week.

It's beyond reproach for leftists to demand that this women suffer through work for them. Let this woman just enjoy whatever time she has left relaxing.

Your liberalism just isn't that important.

I think you have to be able to perform your duties. She has been missing oral arguments alll week.

It's beyond reproach for leftists to dalemand that this woman just enjoy whatever time she has left relaxing.

Your liberalism just isn't that important.
Stickin it to the libs is life!

Nobody is telling her what to do dummy.

This could make one culture in the US go fucking nuts.... as in flash point type nuts... as in potential domestic conflict if Trump gets another appointment.

If lefties go that berserk, that'd be the greatest thing to happen ever. A gift that would forever give

If lefties go that berserk, that'd be the greatest thing to happen ever. A gift that would forever give

Dude that means civil war, effectively. Something no one wants to be in the middle of. @bad mojo lived through it. You should read how horrible that shit gets.

Dude that means civil war, effectively. Something no one wants to be in the middle of. @bad mojo lived through it. You should read how horrible that shit gets.

I understand the gravity of it, as Well I fully understand the necessity of it at this time. If they want to start one bc they can't accept the process of the republic, then so be it.

When she finally does step down (rumor has it as early as February), it will be a sad day for the court. I may not agree with her stances on some issues, but to say that she was anything less than a juggernaut on the court would be an understatement. Scalia and Ginsburg were two of the best minds to ever sit, and I doubt we will live to see two judges spar like that in their opinions again.

That being said, I will also be first in line with a popcorn bucket and a chair for the circus that will follow. Because it's gonna be ugly as sin.

That being said, I will also be first in line with a popcorn bucket and a chair for the circus that will follow. Because it's gonna be ugly as sin.

If Trump wanted to earn HUGE political capital with those on the other side of the aisle and potentially salvage what will otherwise almost certainly be the most atrocious legacy in modern presidential history he would nominate Garland.

If Trump wanted to earn HUGE political capital with those on the other side of the aisle and potentially salvage what will otherwise almost certainly be the most atrocious legacy in modern presidential history he would nominate Garland.

No point in even mentioning Garland, as it would never happen in a million years. He doesn't care about mending bridges, or appeasing the people that have sworn to impeach him. If anything he will nominate someone so far to the right it will make the lefts head spin, as that court will be his legacy. And there isnt a damn thing the Democrats can do about it.

My dad died of lung cancer. It's a rough way to go and if everything in the OP is true, she has 6 months tops.

I hope she gets to spend a lot of time with family.

He learned his lesson with Syria. There is no appeasing the left, they won't accept anything he does.

When she finally does step down (rumor has it as early as February), it will be a sad day for the court. I may not agree with her stances on some issues, but to say that she was anything less than a juggernaut on the court would be an understatement. Scalia and Ginsburg were two of the best minds to ever sit, and I doubt we will live to see two judges spar like that in their opinions again.

Agreed. She's spent half a century fighting for rights, influencing law, and dedicating her life for the betterment of America. At this point, she should be revered and has earned going out on her terms. Be that fighting life and limb to prevent Trump from getting another justice, riding off into the sunset and retiring, or somewhere in between. I hope when it is her time to leave the courts and her time to leave this Earth that we become united as a people in celebrating her.

Last edited:

LOL!!! The left has done nothing do deserve that. Their derangement has gone off the charts.

They can bite the pillow. Trump would go in dry

Back