Social Justince Ginsberg likely to Step down... or Lie down

Speculating on her health is kinda fucked up guys

But the memes are funny

Speculating on her health is kinda fucked up guys

But the memes are funny

Speculating on the health of an 85 year old woman with a history of health problems that holds one of the most powerful seats in the country whose replacement is likely to be her polar opposite isnt fucked up at all. Trump replacing her would shape the court for the next 20 or 30 years.

And if you think this is bad, you should see some of the hyper-left forums out there raising holy hell about her right now. Apparently her not stepping down when Obama had free reign to replace her was a betrayal of the highest order and she is a terrible person for not doing so.

Yeah, for the reasons I explained in the OP, and in my medically professional opinion, I'm not that convinced.

Do medical professionals often diagnose people over the internet with no access to records?

The Prophecy is almost complete!!
I see what you did there.
ConventionalRaggedBactrian-size_restricted.gif

Sad that politics can't just allow this woman to retire.

It’s no surprise that the pro-life party is hoping for a SCOTUS death.

And the 2020 campaign has kicked off. I’m I not to believe Mitch when he says you can’t nominate a judge during a presidential election?

I'm not anti-abortion.
Yes, hoping Ginsburg goes into that good night. She's too damn old and too activist, though I do like her decisions on free speech for the most part. I actually preferred her to Scalia, who was an old dirt bag.

For the last 15 years liberals have been foaming at the mouth about American imperialism and the need to end all these wars.

Now, you are correct, they have also been voting for neocons like Obama and Hillary who are invested in the forever war, but that's liberal voters being inconsistent for you.

You just have zero awareness of the wide ideological spectrum that exists within the democratic party's tent. Fox News brain injury on display.

lol this is absurd .. slap yourself .. trump can't earn anything with the left .. this is a group that would probably throw a party if he died

Trump could have gotten huge bi-partisan support had he gone through with his trillion dollar infrastructure product as a first order of business. That's just one example. You're politically illiterate.

U.S. ABC News
Amid speculation, Supreme Court says Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's recovery 'on track'
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's recovery from surgery to remove malignant nodules from her left lung is "on track," a Supreme Court spokesperson said Friday, but she will continue to work from home and miss oral arguments at the court next week. "Her recovery from surgery is on track.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg's iconic dissent necklace for sale at Banana Republic, sells out in record time Good Morning America

White House preparing for possible departure of ailing Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, reports say
FOX News Videos

Back