Social Justince Ginsberg likely to Step down... or Lie down

Greoric

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My Original thread on this topic got moved to the dump even though I knew her fall, wasn't likely just to just be a fall...

They resected two malignant tumors from her lungs in December.

Problem fixed right? Not exactly. Primary lung cancer, even if its a malignant neoplasm of the lung almost always manifests as a single growth in the tissue. It's rare that there are several separate primary growths. When its multiple nodules, however, there's a 90%+ chance that it metastasized from elsewhere in her body, and making it a Stage IV neoplasm (That's fucking bad). They scanned her for other growths that came up negative, but doesn't mean much in the context of their findings in her lungs. That also means Ginsberg is pretty much at death's door, and Trump may in the very near future have another vacancy on the SCOTUS to fill.

https://www.health.com/condition/lung-cancer/ruth-bader-ginsburg-surgery

War Room Discuss...

Last edited:
This'll be what? 2nd or 3rd Trump SC pick?

Justice Ginsberg has earned her retirement.

She has every right to do everything in her power to enjoy these final few chapters of her life.

She has every right to do everything in her power to enjoy these final few chapters of her life.

I'd actually have a lot of respect for her if she falls on her sword here. She's maxing out in terms of months or weeks likely.

War Room Discuss...

:(

You already know how I feel about it (and her).

I'm not sure why your previous thread was dumped though. The source was admittedly sketchy but the conversation was actually decent quality IIRC. This OP is great, in the worst way.

I feel sorry for her, but we all know she's staying in the game only because she hates Trump. She should just spend what remains of her life with her family, not involved in politics.

And if that means dragging her feet in stepping aside until 2020 while not being active on the court, so be it.

Move this one to the dump too. Fake person, who cares

I feel sorry for her, but we all know she's staying in the game only because she hates Trump. She should just spend what remains of her life with her family, not involved in politics.

If I spent my life making an impact on our society, I couldn't imagine a better death than hanging on as part of a resistance to a philosophy I found detestable. If I were her, I'd tell the MDs to shoot me up and irradiate me with everything they have to make Trump pay retail.

Her grit is pretty fucking legendary. An 85 year old woman: she broke three ribs and went on about her work day like it wasn't shit, didn't check into the hospital until the next morning. She also broke two ribs in 2012 and didn't miss any work, underwent a heart procedure the same year and she's also a repeated cancer survivor - was back in the saddle less than three weeks after a previous surgery.

Last edited:
Wait....?

Isn't this a movie spoiler?

This is more evidence that clerks do most of the work because there is absolutely no way that RBG is currently capable of writing opinions.

Brett%20Kavanaugh%20crying%20at%20his%20September%2027%20confirmation%20hearing%20main%20image.jpeg

It’s no surprise that the pro-life party is hoping for a SCOTUS death.

And the 2020 campaign has kicked off. I’m I not to believe Mitch when he says you can’t nominate a judge during a presidential election?

If she wanted a continued legacy she should have retired under Obama so he could have replaced her with a young anti American traitor.

If she passes in the last year of her term you can bet holy Hell to be raised for the selection to be put off until the next Presidential election.

Back