• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Justin Timberlake Forced To Apologize For Complimenting Jessie William's BET Awards Speech

I listened to the speech and there was nothing wrong with the first part of it. It was his closing words that pissed me off.

"centuries, yo. And we’re done watching, and waiting while this invention called whiteness uses and abuses us. Burying black people out of sight and out of mind, while extracting our culture, our dollars, our entertainment like oil — black gold. Ghettoizing and demeaning our creations then stealing them. Gentrifying our genius and then trying us on like costumes before discarding our bodies like rinds of strange fruit. The thing is, though, the thing is, that just because we’re magic doesn’t mean we’re not real. Thank you.
LMAO

Black people will always scream racism

1,000 years from now this shit will still be happening

I dont give a fuck about it and I would appreciate if you kept this bullshit out of the mayberry

Last edited:
The hashtag generation of retarded social justice warriors. This country is fucked.

BET has been playing Timberlake songs since at least Gone and Girlfriend back in the Nsync days.....

so it's timberlake's fault he's liked by explosive people?

he's from Memphis ffs

A lot of people still firmly believe that black people cannot be racist due to racism requiring power or some bullshit like that. But at what point do you call a spade a spade? When one race is trying to control what another race is allowed to say and do that is racism through and through.

The word Racism has been drug through the dirt so much lately though that it has lost it's real meaning. It's gotten to the point where something like this isn't considered racist but a girl wearing a dream catcher in here hair is.
i see what u did there

If all whites get is noise to jump around like an immature fool to, and BET fan gets everything else that is European culture, LOL at BET fan complaining. Grow the fk up, wake the fk up, and appreciate the music industry forcing our kids to listen to soulless embarrassing music so you look "cool" instead of as stupid as the average Detroiter really could if we were still living in reality over here..

Oh, and the Beastie Boys were there at the beginning.. Their 89-95 stuff is/was ahead of its time.

Crying PC bitches explaining how white men are to blame for all their shortcomings but never looking in the mirror and taking any responsibility for their shit lives.

Justin Timberlake has received a lot of heat on social Media for a tweet he made about a speech Jessie William's made at the BET Awards

Here is the Tweet

I haven't listened to the speech but apparently it was about white people appropriating black culture, and many people felt Justin shouldn't be allowed to make any statements on the topic because he is white and that he himself has "appropriated" black culture.

The blacklash continued when he posted a tweet about how we are all one race, the Human race

Since then Justin has apologized because you know, it's either that or lose your career.

Personally I'm outraged, how dare he compliment a speech on such a dumb topic.

Don't you mean "blacklash"?

this is EXACTLY my sentiment.

life on greys anatomy for the last 10 years must really have him reevaluating his place in life.

And the dude is half white half black and he wants to talk about anyone appropriating anything???

Look at all these shits we should give.....

The quicker we stop listening to "offended" people on twatter, the better off humanity as a whole will be.

J.cole has similiar views as this guy and he is also half white maybe they are insecure about their whiteness.

I've always wondered the back story on this gif.

Is it from a movie or something?
Movie is called Ken Park, it's a Harmony-Korine film. Worth a watch, not all crazy strange like Gummo.

He has a double major in... African American Studies and Film and Media Arts.

He has a major in sucking Shonda's tits.

Also, the only people complaining about JT are segregationists.. the whole thing was started by a tweet by a know segregationist, Ernest Owens. Then the rest of them jumped on the bandwagon.

Seriously guys...smh

Clueless white people exposing themselves in the thread

J.cole has similiar views as this guy and he is also half white maybe they are insecure about their whiteness.

Insecure about their whiteness? No. Absolutely not. They know they're half white, we know they're half white, but the world doesn't view them as simply a half white person. They are not given the same privileges or leeway as say a full-white person gets. They may be half, but the world and those that control it, will always view them as a black person. And because of that, they are subjugated to certain disadvantages, stereotypes and racism that only minorities (and in this instance, black people) understand

Seriously guys...smh

Clueless white people exposing themselves in the thread

Insecure about their whiteness? No. Absolutely not. They know they're half white, we know they're half white, but the world doesn't view them as simply a half white person. They are not given the same privileges or leeway as say a full-white person gets. They may be half, but the world and those that control it, will always view them as a black person. And because of that, they are subjugated to certain disadvantages, stereotypes and racism that only minorities (and in this instance, black people) understand

I don't agree with the bolded part.

Back