• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Justin Gaethje not interested in Conor: "I'm not fighting someone on steroids"

If Justin was sent a McGregor fight contract; would be sign to fight?

• Total voters
Conor is a can.

An easy win.

A cakewalk payday.

Fight him and make your goal to retire his punk ass and bathe in the tears of his closeted homo simps.

Conor isn't fighting anybody unless it's for a title. He won't fight Chandler or Justin.

He'll change his mind once someone on his management team dumbs down the math so he can understand how much money is at stake fighting mcgregor vs fighting makhachev or oliveira.

FxVNEgfaYAAcGIp

What the hell is your poll even asking? If Justin would sign to fight McGregor? Literally anyone in the UFC would sign in an instant to fight Mac.

The money is too great. Plus, at this point, Gaethje would probably consider it to be an easy fight.

I'd really love to know where people get this idea that you make so much more fighting conor. Cerrone didn't he got his regular old pay. Same as diaz in the first fight. He only made more in the the rematch after beating him. Honest question, aside from conors little red panty night catch phrase. Which opponents got paid crazy amounts to fight conor? Could I get a source for this ? Some numbers. Conor gets the big pay day

Yeah he said those things, he also said it would be a big and exciting fight and he’s all about big and exciting fight. He’s clearly sending mixed signals.
No, he really wasn't. That was more a "I can see where, if I cared, it might be viewed as an exciting matchup," - he was fumbling about a little bit in breaking it down because he hadn't given it any thought before, BECAUSE HE DOESN'T CARE. And then he immediately stated that, even if you view it as an exciting matchup, he's not going to throw down with a steroided-up cheater.

There are no mixed signals. He repeated over and over and over again that he's not paying attention to what Conor is up to, and that he doesn't care. And then he elaborated on how, no matter how you looked at it, he wasn't going to care.

No matter how much you want to try and twist things into pretzels, the fact is that Conor hasn't won a LW fight since 2016. The only fight, at any weight, that he's won since then was to shoulder-beat a stage-fright paralyzed Cerrone. He isn't relevant in MMA any more, and shit-posting on Twitter is going to make him so.

I'd really love to know where people get this idea that you make so much more fighting conor. Cerrone didn't he got his regular old pay. Same as diaz in the first fight. He only made more in the the rematch after beating him. Honest question, aside from conors little red panty night catch phrase. Which opponents got paid crazy amounts to fight conor? Could I get a source for this ? Some numbers. Conor gets the big pay day

You're saying diaz and cerrone not getting PPV points in 2016 and 2020 is proof gaethje won't get PPV points in 2023?

You know damn well scummy Ali wants Justin to take that fight with Conor. Ali lives vicariously through the fighters he manages.

Justin wants no part of a Black Forge Beatdown. He knows if the left lands, his career is over.

No, he really wasn't. That was more a "I can see where, if I cared, it might be viewed as an exciting matchup," - he was fumbling about a little bit in breaking it down because he hadn't given it any thought before, BECAUSE HE DOESN'T CARE. And then he immediately stated that, even if you view it as an exciting matchup, he's not going to throw down with a steroided-up cheater.

There are no mixed signals. He repeated over and over and over again that he's not paying attention to what Conor is up to, and that he doesn't care. And then he elaborated on how, no matter how you looked at it, he wasn't going to care.

No matter how much you want to try and twist things into pretzels, the fact is that Conor hasn't won a LW fight since 2016. The only fight, at any weight, that he's won since then was to shoulder-beat a stage-fright paralyzed Cerrone. He isn't relevant in MMA any more, and shit-posting on Twitter is going to make him so.

Every shit post that McGregor makes get seen by millions and everything he says is picked up by MMA media.

He’s probably the most relevant man in MMA. You post the name “McGregor” in any mma article and it gets way more views than anything else. Google analytics don’t lie.

McGregor is the most relevant thing in MMA, the mere mention of McGregor gets you more views/eyes.

Of course he wants this fight. Usman was saying the same thing too. Conor McGregor is a walking lottery and at this point hes a cat with half his claws
I had a cat like Conor once, it was declawed and meowed all the time.

Back