• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Justin Gaethje not interested in Conor: "I'm not fighting someone on steroids"

If Justin was sent a McGregor fight contract; would be sign to fight?

• Total voters
bank, as in PPV points. Just like Gaethje would get if he headlines a fight with mcgregor.
Possibly my point is just that the only times I for sure know that a conor opponent is raking it in is when they have already beat him/ conor is demanding the rematch so said fighter is holding all the cards. I would sincerely hope justin was massively compensated. Dude deserves it

you Conor load garglers are a stranger lot, imagine hero worshipping a coke deluded , bloated Irish pikey with no moral compass, thinking that he, and you are some sort of Edgelord.

I can only imagine that because I don't do it. Me calling you a Conor hater doesn't mean I'm a fan of his. But your reply lets me know he lives rent free in your head lmao.

Conor and his fans talked shit and now it's being returned as hard, this is the game of trash talk.

No it's not. Neither side needs an excuse to go all in lol. I think you guys actually get off on this sometimes.

Multiple sexual assaults, non stop shit talking, assaulting elderly civilians and that's just off the top of my head. Yet we're the weird ones lol. Fuck outta here.

Yes, you are the weird ones lol. None of that explains yall obsession with a grown man you don't even know.

The poll is incredibly stupid.
100+ nitwits falling for an implication that Justin is a liar.

He said ... "not interested in fighting someone on steroids"

Sending the contract doesn't get Conor into the testing pool.

The poll is incredibly stupid.
100+ nitwits falling for an implication that Justin is a liar.

He said ... "not interested in fighting someone on steroids"

Sending the contract doesn't get Conor into the testing pool.

What better way to shut a guy up than kicking his ass? I don’t get the sense Chandler had a contract, maybe I’m wrong. The question is, assuming Conor signs one, would Justin fight him. I say yes. In other words, Justin’s talk is to get him in to the testing pool.

Yes, you are the weird ones lol. None of that explains yall obsession with a grown man you don't even know.
It isn't an obsession, the fact you think it is shows your level of intelligence. Keep on finding models for your AV's, Bigmoney lol.

Lets be real he said that because he will never get a shot at Conor so he used the chance to pretend that the fight wont happen because of his will. Its like fat ugly and poor guys telling you they wouldnt date a super model because she is not their type…. Bitch please!

Justin would slip within 3sec in the red panties if anyone relevant from the UFC ever mentioned the slightest possibility of him getting blessed by a Conor fight.

That was a whole lot of Conors dick in your mouth.
Now that you've taken time to breath, realise that he is irrelevant at this point and would have little chance of winning that fight. Its Dana's call on how much Gaethje gets paid he doesn't need Conor, he has the BMF belt is set to make his own name even more now.

So, just 3 days after Gaethje claimed he would never fight Conor he made a 180 and is now literally begging Conor to sign the contract:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/gaethje-to-conor-sign-the-contract.4301727/

Seems like at the end of the day its you who has his mouth full of Ds...

This thread aged well lmao. Anyone not suffering from Conor Derangement Syndrome could see that Justin's steroid excuse was horseshit. Conor haters actually believed Justin wouldn't lower himself to take the massive pay day, I swear these clowns are dumbest fans in any sport.

Anyway, Justin is dull with no personality and will melt under the spotlight, this will be the Eddie destruction all over again. Can't wait to see the "BMF" get smoked by a "washed up cokehead" - The meltdown on here will be glorious.

Not gonna say who but a couple guys Gaethje has fought look saucey as shit.

Not gonna say who but a couple guys Gaethje has fought look saucey as shit.

I think the no PED talk rule is dumb and outdated. Wasn't that put up in the first place to prevent fighters from being offended? I haven't seen a fighter come to this site in years so I think we're good on that.

They gotta add that to his accomplishments when he's inducted into the sham "Hall Of Fame"

More sexual assaults then any other UFC fighter
<{JustBleed}>
4th place women hitter behind Joe Son, Greg Hardy, and Violent Bobb Ross
{<Mcgoat}

Conor has the most money of anyone in teh UFC.. That’s why he has more sexual assault allegations. That shit never happens to poor 12k/12k fighters or poor people at alll for that matter..

it’s just celebrities.. How many celebrities does the UFC really have?

Back