Justin Buchholz finally admits Faber is a problem

Funny name for that team.

Yes, I've trained with pros and know they could beat me even though I'm 230. Still a funny name.

Faber has acknowledged several times that the name originated as a joke, like calling a fat guy Slim or Tiny.

Yeah I posted this entire podcast the other day. He also goes into Detail about how Cody would not tone it down in practices and shattered training partners orbital bones, etc lol.

Pretty much it all vindicates TJ for the crap they said about him

I thought TJ left because he was getting paid to train somewhere else
Actually, like most fighters TJ was going to both Gyms. TJ left because Faber gave him an ultimatum to stick with them and them only, or he is blacklisted. Meanwhile Cody is allowed to train half the time at Jackson Wink lol

I agree TAM is a shit show and it always has been even when they had champions. But people say Faber is invested in other business avenues. So which is it? Is he micromanaging or not involved due to outside commitments

I doubt Urijah told Cody to go spam right hooks in the pocket while keeping his left down vs TJ
The real question should be, did Urijah tell Cody "not" to spam hooks while keeping the left down. That should have been a point of emphasis since Cody has always thrown hooks from his hips. If Urijah didn't tell Cody, then Urijah's the dummy.

If they all leave are they all snakes too?

you may be right. but it's crazy to me how the same cody can resoundingly win against cruz, and look so bad against tj. hard to not imagine that emotions played a big role in those two fights.
I think Cody lost mobility , and foot work . Emotions played no part . Either his back is a serious problem , or he lost good coaching

Back