Justin Buchholz finally admits Faber is a problem

Urijah loves the smell of his own farts no doubt
giphy.webp
he is close enough to San Francisco

What could a guy like Faber, that was a pretty good and experienced fighter, do SO wrong? What could he be doing that is THAT bad?

Buckholz is two-faced, can't be trusted. Throws TJ under the bus, then when no longer at TAM starts digging at them. Faber's a good team builder, but he's not a good coach. But who the hell wants to coach that bunch at this point.

Justin Buchholz criticizes tam's coaching structure and Faber's increased involvement. Faber is ruining Garbandt's potential. He immediately dismisses the "Cody was emotional" reason for why no love lost to TJ because he feeds off his emotions and it worked fine against Dom Cruz.

I dont even think Buchholz is a good hc, but having him as a hc is better than whatever Tam is doing now. From unranked to champ in one calender year to getting his asswhooped even worse than the first time against TJ. Safe to say Faber's ego is toxic and tam fighters should get a clue and follow TJ, Benavides, Palmer etc out the door

UFC-225-CM-Punk-vs-Mike-Jackson-Jimmy-Smith-Preview_656812_OpenGraphImage.jpg

Justin Buttholz looks like a chooch snake in the grass himself.

Dominic was a stick and move type fighter so Cody only had to dodge 3-4 punches max.

TJ doesn’t mine getting nasty in the pocket.

Cody needs to learn good “HEAD MOVEMENT”

I also feel like Uriah pushed the rematch with Dana where the smart choice would have been to build Cody up again and teach him to fix his flaws for the rematch.

I don’t know that he pushed, but he obviously should have pumped the breaks. I think the UFC wanted the fight because they needed a Main Event with name recognition.

you may be right. but it's crazy to me how the same cody can resoundingly win against cruz, and look so bad against tj. hard to not imagine that emotions played a big role in those two fights.

Because Cruz started chasing cody and was getting caught,were as cody was chasing tj down and walking into shots

Cody needs a mentor figure. A Hume or a Firas or even Ludwig.

I hope him and Mendes leave together and join a good camp.

He didnt fight the same against cruz tho. Whenever he rocked cruz he didnt follow and taunted him. With tj as soon there was even a hint he was hurt he went psycho

Funny name for that team.

Yes, I've trained with pros and know they could beat me even though I'm 230. Still a funny name.

Isn't that the retarded dude who was coaching with Cody on TUF?

Is he an ex fighter?

Absolutely spot on.
This is the whole top and bottom chin of.it..
Their downfall started on that show..
They came out of that looking like bullys and arrogant jocks .
And dillasnake carries on being himself.
He may be a bit of a dick. But so am i..

But they were totally up their own asses..
Faber thinks he's a 6'2 surfer when he's.just a elf...
Ur last sentence just screams ur a hater

Back