Justin Bieber and the Great Wall of China

Biebs being carried by his servants.

Biebs=royalty

Why are Americans always so obsessed with Canadians and their culture?

I'm pretty sure if I had what he has at his age I'd go fucking insane. He's holding together alright. Although he does seem to be going down a dark path. Hopefully he keeps it together. I'm pretty good with money and everything, but if at his age I could fuck any chick, go to any country, buy whatever I want, I'd probably gain a huge ego and be a moron. If I had it all today, I could keep it together, but I give Bieber credit for hanging onto sanity as long as he has.

Last edited:
This guys is aware of how people will view these kind of things. Obviously he views life like a dream and a joke. You people get rattled easily and are quick to attack his obvious trolling.

Why are Americans always so obsessed with Canadians and their culture?

He doesn't represent Canadian culture.

I don't see how Americans are obsessed with Canadian culture at all.

That's what his goons get paid to do. Who cares? They don't want the job they can quit. TBH that was probably the hardest thing they had to do all year.

Why are Americans always so obsessed with Canadians and their culture?.
I thought it was the other way round.

So... Just how talented is this kid, anyways?

I'd carry him for a good price. Then I'd kill him in his sleep.

People defending this are the type who cry at concerts, and piss themselves in the presence of celebrities. Disgusting bunch of self degrading human beings.

Have some respect for yourself.

Meh I try my hardest not to give talentless pieces of shit like him attention. If only the rest of America would do the same.

I wish some mafia or someone would take this little ***** head off

I'm surprised he has the core strength to sit up and balance on their shoulders

I'm starting to think he's trolling everyone, i mean noone can genuinely be this annoying can they?

Wow, you phegs manage to whinge and complain about everything.

Back