Justin Bieber and the Great Wall of China

tec87

Who the F*** is Sean?
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Justin Bieber shows off how much of a true CAN....(adian) he is by having his body guards carry him up the great wall while on tour in China.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57605492/justin-bieber-gets-carried-up-the-great-wall-of-china/

And some people still wonder why Bieber gets hate from people. lol

Justin-Bieber-in-China-Slider-2325939.jpg

Justin-Bieber-at-the-Great-Wall-530x530.jpg

Last edited:
He is this generation's Vanilla Ice.

I know, you know, everyone knows sure as shit that his cronies will turn against him soon as he becomes stale and start talking shit about the person they've been milking financially and physically.

fuck his bodyguards must have 0 shame or get paid in the millions to deal with this kid

Granted that little skinny bitch was probably a cakewalk to carry up there...for pride reasons I would quit before i had to do that tho.

what an assclown. You are not 6 years old dude.

this Bieber kid is like Joffrey the usurper, he will get his day like the usurper will.

One Realm. One God, One King!

Fucking moron, that is all that needs to be said.

He is this generation's Vanilla Ice.

I know, you know, everyone knows sure as shit that his cronies will turn against him soon as he becomes stale and start talking shit about the person they've been milking financially and physically.

Vanilla Ice at least had one cool song.

steps are hard to navigate in those load dropped diaper pants.

Hopefully he ends up in a Chinese interrogation house.

I'm not usually a Bieber hater but ...damn i wanna slap him around for wearing his pants like that...

what I find truly incredible is why would anybody especially on sherdog find relevant what THE FUCK justin bieber does or not

hate is strong ITT. have to respect bieb's hustle

if I have a group of bodyguards that would do my bidding it a moments notice, shit I'd probably make them carry me everywhere

I'm not usually a Bieber hater but ...damn i wanna slap him around for wearing his pants like that...

That's probably why he was having a hard time climbing up those stairs...

Back