Justin Bieber and the Great Wall of China

not gonna lie, would be so pimp to be apart of his entourage. not giving a sh*t everywhere we go.

Biebs is the only one, true gangster

lol, i can't believe he asked his bodyguards to pick him up.

it's both pimpin' and pathetic at the same time.

lol, i can't believe he asked his bodyguards to pick up him.

it's both pimpin' and pathetic at the same time.

maybe they were so caught up in his aura they volunteered.

fuck his bodyguards must have 0 shame or get paid in the millions to deal with this kid

Gotta go with the money. All I can say is his handlers suck. Did you see the shit with the monkey? Didn't someone think to tell him "Sorry, Justin, you can't transport monkeys from country to country. Some countries have regulations, and because you're a spoiled rotten 20 yr old multimillionaire doesn't get you a pass for every stupid ass thing you can dream up."

Gotta go with the money. All I can say is his handlers suck. Did you see the shit with the monkey? Didn't someone think to tell him "Sorry, Justin, you can't transport monkeys from country to country. Some countries have regulations, and because you're a spoiled rotten 20 yr old multimillionaire doesn't get you a pass for every stupid ass thing you can dream up."

if the bieber wants a monkey, the bieber gets a monkey.

I want that little critter to die a painful death.

justin-bieber-40th-anniversary-american-music-awards-06.jpg
ice.gif

What Ozzy's wife said about him apparently not realizing that he's white seems to ring true here. :wink:

not gonna lie, would be so pimp to be apart of his entourage. not giving a sh*t everywhere we go.

Biebs is the only one, true gangster
Everyone in this thread is apart of his entourage. :D

that boy looks almost identical to miley cyrus, she probably has more balls tho

I did something like that once.

Except it wasn't a body guard, it was my dad, and I was 6 years old.

He is this generation's Vanilla Ice.

I know, you know, everyone knows sure as shit that his cronies will turn against him soon as he becomes stale and start talking shit about the person they've been milking financially and physically.

Except he has a great deal more money than Vanilla Ice did.

he just made the Wall less great & wasted Stussy's flavor in one fell swoop

Back