Justice for Liberty

They even have a ranking system that requires you to get into an altercation to achieve, yet you will still claim otherwise.

Let's do a simple check list.

Are The Proud Boy a political activist group? Yes.

Do they often find them selves in situations that turn violent? Yes.

Do they hff ave a stated goal of achieving violence? Yes.

I dont understand what more proof I need to lay out to show that they are a hate group.

Oh jesus christ. Do I need to pull up that entire thread where I educated you on this?
That would be a lot quicker than for me than to point by point prove you wrong. Again.

You cucks are always crying about drug heads getting long sentences. I wonder what the difference is now?

There are whole documentaries about it. DERP DERP!!!*** FREE MEEK*** DERP DERP!!!

This dip shit violated his probation like 6 times, but blames it on prejudice and a broken justice system. He got WAY more chances than any other average Joe would have had.

If they couldn't identify who was attacked he should have went free.

Really, he deserves some type of reward for stopping a rampaging riot of antifa fascists.

Lol. Pretty sure that's not in the law. Sorry.

Oh jesus christ. Do I need to pull up that entire thread where I educated you on this?
That would be a lot quicker than for me than to point by point prove you wrong. Again.

If I recall correctly our argument revolved around leadership change. You were trying to argue that since Gavin claimed to no longer be involved with the group, the things he said while being the leader of the group, did not reflect on the group. Which I dont agree with and their actions have proven otherwise.

There are whole documentaries about it. DERP DERP!!!*** FREE MEEK*** DERP DERP!!!

This dip shit violated his probation like 6 times, but blames it on prejudice and a broken justice system. He got WAY more chances than any other average Joe would have had.

Why was this man givin chances while John Kinsman was thrown in prison for 4 years for defending himself?

The proud boys was not founded on the principles you claim.

Antifa was.

Lock up antifa members that use violence against their political opponents, you got my support on that. The Proud Boys are still a political activist group with a stated goal of violence. They still have a ranking system that requires you get into an altercation to achieve. You and @TheOldMan arent going to be able to change that, no matter how many times you try to yell otherwise.

If I recall correctly our argument revolved around leadership change. You were trying to argue that since Gavin claimed to no longer be involved with the group, the things he said while being the leader of the group, did not reflect on the group. Which I dont agree with and their actions have proven otherwise.
There is nothing wrong with the proud boys group.

Other than it not being affiliated with liberal cry baby groups like antifa or blm.

At first it did revolve around leadership because you were using Gavin as the example they are "bad". Then I went through and showed you how Gavin wasn't with them anymore, I posted their member codes of conduct, which by the way includes allowing all races and sexual preferences, and you get kicked out for committing a crime. Their leader is a black guy now too I think.

Do some research man, you're not stupid. I know it's a partisan thing here really, but if you want to compare groups I think you'll find through minimal research that pantifa is WAY worse.

Lock up antifa members that use violence against their political opponents, you got my support on that. The Proud Boys are still a political activist group with a stated goal of violence. They still have a ranking system that requires you get into an altercation to achieve. You and @TheOldMan arent going to be able to change that, no matter how many times you try to yell otherwise.
You don't have to be in an altercation to become part of the proud boys.

But you do to become a man.
Lay off the soy and get in a fist fight and go ask a girl out on a date.
Then you go and write a check for Liberty while her dad is doing time for defending himself.

You're welcome in advance for the advice.

There is nothing wrong with the proud boys group.

Other than it not being affiliated with liberal cry baby groups like antifa or blm.

You are an idiot and not worth having a conversation with. Good day to you sir.

And I said he deserved to be in jail for being a violent criminal.

And the law agreed with me. So...... good. Fuck that guy.

I thought you were in jail. Did you get out already?

This thread is headed towards the usual derailment whenever the words "Proud Boys" are spoken.
I appreciate you guys bringing awareness to what's going on. That poor lady had her husband taken away for simply defending himself.
Here's the link again:

https://justiceforliberty.com/

I'm going to help as best I can.

You are an idiot and not worth having a conversation with. Good day to you sir.

Really?

I thought you weren't like that. Did he really say anything that justified being called an idiot?
I'm disappointed man.

Moral of the story is, dont join a political activist group that seeks to have violent altercations with their political rivals, and stay out of fights like a civilized human. If you can manage to do these two things you wont go to jail for hate crimes. If Liberty's father was a real man, he wouldn't have been out larping what he thinks a "real man" is. He wouldn't have been out getting arrested and he would be at home putting food on the table for his family. What is that saying? "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

I thought you were in jail. Did you get out already?

This thread is headed towards the usual derailment whenever the words "Proud Boys" are spoken.
I appreciate you guys bringing awareness to what's going on. That poor lady had her husband taken away for simply defending himself.
Here's the link again:

https://justiceforliberty.com/

I'm going to help as best I can.

Lol. Defending himself.

Fuck that criminal scum. Hope he enjoys jail

Back