Justice for Liberty

4 years for a fist fight by anyone is a very steep price to pay.
Regardless of political affiliation.

You cucks are always crying about drug heads getting long sentences. I wonder what the difference is now?

eric clanton aka the antifa professor beat a trump supporter over the head with a bikelock and got probation. these people can get away with attempted murder. antifa are the very system they claim to be against.

Just to illustrate how batshit your "proud boys" are.

You should see the video. <Lmaoo>
I am pretty sure Gavin is a comedian and will do just about anything to make people laugh. I don't think the other proud boys are comedians, they are just normal working men and probably don't do comedy.

I am glad you enjoyed it, but it doesn't look like something I would care for.

Weird that the people who have actually watched the video showing them chasing down protesters came to the opposite conclusion.

I bet that the video is doctored and that your completely informed and impartial take is the accurate one.

those people being chased had already committed assault, instigated the fight, and stolen private property. Thus, fhey were chased and the property was recovered by force.

That's why this guy gets jail time. He wanted to be internet famous and tough, well now he is
It takes at least two to have a fight.

How come the antifa cucks didn't get 4 years? Because they lost?
Is that why you didn't pull any time?

You sound a little jealous, which is weird because this thread is about an unfairly punished man and his struggling family.

It takes at least two to have a fight.

How come the antifa cucks didn't get 4 years? Because they lost?
Is that why you didn't pull any time?

You sound a little jealous, which is weird because this thread is about an unfairly punished man and his struggling family.

He wasnt unfairly punished. He decided to be a violent criminal.

If he didnt want his family to struggle because hes in jail, not committing violent crime would be the correct action. It's super easy not to commit violent crime. I do it every day.

He wasnt unfairly punished. He decided to be a violent criminal.

If he didnt want his family to struggle because hes in jail, not committing violent crime would be the correct action. It's super easy not to commit violent crime. I do it every day.
You didn't answer my questions butterscotch.

The Proud Boys were formed with the intentions of starting fights with their political opponents. I dont see how you guys cant understand why they get listed as a hate group. Political violence is their goal. They going out looking to get into fights and enjoy escalating situations so that they can get into fights.

You didn't answer my questions butterscotch.

If I remember right, because they were wearing masks and weren't identified.

He sure did trigger the libs though. He should tell his daughter about it during visitation hours. I'm sure she will see it was the right thing to do for the family

The amount of stupidity in this thread is almost overwhelming.

First off: Fuck antifa. They are Soros paid brownshirts with no concept of morals. They beat up a 90 year old veteran for money. Think about that....but they aren't labeled a terror org because the SPLC is crooked as fuck and probably paid as well.

And LOL at Proud Boys being labeled terrorists at all, but especially when antifa isn't. The Proud Boys like to drink beer, work and defend the Constitution. But heaven forbid they defend themselves when a communist Soros paid cuck physically attacks them.
That guy getting four years is an atrocity. I already knew of this but thanks for bringing attention to it @I am your real dad

If you watch vids on this, as I'm sure most of you have, you'll see the cops back down from antifa but go after others. This happens exactly where you'd expect too: Portland, San Fran, Seattle, New York etc.
In other words the already corrupt leftist sanctuary cities.

As much as I loathe pantifa they're really just a symptom. The real problem, and why they even exist, goes much higher than most know or want to believe.

That's your excuse for violent crime. Sometimes a man has to fight.

The Proud Boys were formed with the intentions of starting fights with their political opponents. I dont see how you guys cant understand why they get listed as a hate group. Political violence is their goal. They going out looking to get into fights and enjoy escalating situations so that they can get into fights.

We've been over this Lowman. Your post is bullshit and you know it. The Proud Boys were formed for one reason: to drink beer.

Fake news.

You must be talking about antifa.

We've been over this Lowman. Your post is bullshit and you know it. The Proud Boys were formed for one reason: to drink beer.

They even have a ranking system that requires you to get into an altercation to achieve, yet you will still claim otherwise.

Let's do a simple check list.

Are The Proud Boy a political activist group? Yes.

Do they often find them selves in situations that turn violent? Yes.

Do they have a stated goal of achieving violence? Yes.

I dont understand what more proof I need to lay out to show that they are a hate group.

If I remember right, because they were wearing masks and weren't identified.

He sure did trigger the libs though. He should tell his daughter about it during visitation hours. I'm sure she will see it was the right thing to do for the family
If they couldn't identify who was attacked he should have went free.

Really, he deserves some type of reward for stopping a rampaging riot of antifa fascists.

Back