Justice for Liberty

Moral of the story is, dont join a political activist group that seeks to have violent altercations with their political rivals, and stay out of fights like a civilized human. If you can manage to do these two things you wont go to jail for hate crimes. If Liberty's father was a real man, he wouldn't have been out larping what he thinks a "real man" is. He wouldn't have been out getting arrested and he would be at home putting food on the table for his family. What is that saying? "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes".
This wasn't a hate crime.

Just a fist fight.

Offended? I dunno what there would be to get offended about, the leftists clearly won this time.

Because maybe it was one of your friends that got his ass kicked?

This a perfect example of what's really wrong. The left didn't win shit. The right didn't win shit.
We all lost. We can debate semantics all day but you have to admit that sentence was extremely excessive no matter which side you're on.

How did we all lose?
Because sooner than later it'll be a right wing judge and court with a left wing defendant. Reverse roles: are you still cool with it? Cool with courts bypassing typical protocols to go after perceived enemies?
By taking the stance you are you're defending the very system you claim to hate.

This wasn't a hate crime.

Just a fist fight.

Politically motivated fight between two political activist groups. Once the Antifa guys were trying to flee, The Proud Boys were no longer justified in their use of force. Them continuing to beat on the Antifa guys is what landed them in jail. Antifa clearly being their political rivals is what made this a hate crime. This isnt something that should be this hard to understand.

Last edited:
This thread is literally the lamentations of his women.

Shitposting but can't reply to what I said.

Probably because you got nuffin, but it bugs me because now I think you're a kill em all no matter the price kind of guy. That can only work for so long...

The Proud Boys were formed with the intentions of starting fights with their political opponents. I dont see how you guys cant understand why they get listed as a hate group. Political violence is their goal. They going out looking to get into fights and enjoy escalating situations so that they can get into fights.

incorrect. Antifa existed first, and they brought violence to anything they deemed right wing.

proud boys were created to protect people from Antifa thugs

and they are listed as a hate group bc the people who “designate” hate groups are jokes. The ADL is a joke of an organization. Nobody should take that shit seriously.

lol @ doing jail time over donald j trump

that cuts both ways btw, going to protests, dressing up with shields and helmets...get a life

Shitposting but can't reply to what I said.

Probably because you got nuffin, but it bugs me because now I think you're a kill em all no matter the price kind of guy. That can only work for so long...

??? Hes not dead. He went to jail for his violent crimes.

And yes, I do think all violent criminals should be in jail.

??? Hes not dead. He went to jail for his violent crimes.

And yes, I do think all violent criminals should be in jail.

So roles reversed. Exact same situation except it was an antifa guy that beat up a proud boy and they went to a right wing court and antifa guy gets 4 years. Remember, EXACTLY the same just roles reversed. You're ok with the sentence in this scenario?

So roles reversed. Exact same situation except it was an antifa guy that beat up a proud boy and they went to a right wing court and antifa guy gets 4 years. Remember, EXACTLY the same just roles reversed. You're ok with the sentence in this scenario?

What like bike lock guy? Yeah. Jail time.

What like bike lock guy? Yeah. Jail time.

What strain are you smoking tonight? I want to try some.

Nope not like bike lock guy. Like Libertys husband guy, you know, what this thread is about.....?

What strain are you smoking tonight? I want to try some.

Nope not like bike lock guy. Like Libertys husband guy, you know, what this thread is about.....?

I meant like bike lock guy should have gone to jail. It's not that different.

So....... yeah. Sure. If antifa ran down some fleeing fascists, then they should go to jail.

I meant like bike lock guy should have gone to jail. It's not that different.

So....... yeah. Sure. If antifa ran down some fleeing fascists, then they should go to jail.

Bike lock guy used a weopon. Libertys husband did not.

But of course you knew that, you're dodging because you're full of shit. And I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Bike lock guy used a weopon. Libertys husband did not.

But of course you knew that, you're dodging because you're full of shit. And I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I just said that if role was reversed antifa guy should go to jail. Learn to read.

I just said that if role was reversed antifa guy should go to jail. Learn to read.

That's not what you said.

You said this:
If antifa ran down some fleeing fascists, then they should go to jail.

The "ran down" and "fascist" parts are of course bullshit, and you said "go to jail."
That's not what I asked.

So maybe it's you that needs to learn to read.

The elites and the courts have far too much unchecked power in this country

LMFAO @ choosing sides between Antifa/Proud boys.

They are both POS....The fact right wingers defend the proud boys, says everything...No leftwinger on sherdog, gives a fuck about Antifa, most hate em...but yet right wingers love the proud boys LMFAO.

Last edited:
That's not what you said.

You said this:

The "ran down" and "fascist" parts are of course bullshit, and you said "go to jail."
That's not what I asked.

So maybe it's you that needs to learn to read.

Yes, a member of antifa should go to jail in that situation.

I cant say yes any more clearly. Yes.

You dont want that to be true, so whine more about how unfair life is to fascists.

Screenshot-2020-02-12-nationalist-definition-Google-Search.png

What do you mean? The proud boys aren't out beating up people because they're immigrants. Nationalism in itself isn't a hate crime. Are you just trying to mess with the right wing posters or do you truly believe that the Proud Boys are a hate group?

Oh are they JUST nationalists, or are they violent too?

Clearly this guy and his compatriots were...so stay free of the Booty Warrior, *****.

{<jordan}

Back