Just when we thought the Brazilians would take over here come the Americans!! USA!!!!

murica-eagle-2013.jpg

Aaaahahahaha! P4p #7 pic posts of all time! :D

Americans boasting about being the best at MMA is the equivalent of the Irish boasting about being the best at Gaelic Football.

Give me a shout when more than 3 countries even know what MMA is. I think a lot of you Americans think MMA is big in Russia, sorry to disappoint you but they don't even know what it is or who Fedor is. Fedor might as well be American.

Very impressive, considering they are the consecutive #1 world obese champions!
haters-gonna-hate-fat-american-lady.jpg

Very impressive, considering they are the consecutive #1 world obese champions!

IIRC Mexico recently defeated the USA and now has the gold around its waist (with the aid of a belt extender, of course).

Americans boasting about being the best at MMA is the equivalent of the Irish boasting about being the best at Gaelic Football.

Give me a shout when more than 3 countries even know what MMA is. I think a lot of you Americans think MMA is big in Russia, sorry to disappoint you but they don't even know what it is or who Fedor is. Fedor might as well be American.

Youre right hes a nobody in his own country.

fedor-vladimr.jpg

Somebody's got sour grapes.

You do realise most of these if not all of these fighters are not Americans, right?

They just live in the shithole.

Shithole? Do you wear a helmet?

and im proud to be an american, cuz at least i know im free. and i wont forget the day u died cuz i spent that life for me, and ill proudly stand up next to u and defend our selves today, at least i no i love this land, god bless the usa

Weidman and Dillashaw are both gonna lose their next fight. And JBJ might not slip past Gus again.

You could quite easily soon be looking at

Hw-brazillian
Lhw-swedish
Mw-brazillian
Ww-Cuban
Lw-(where the fuck is khabib actually from?)
Fw-brazillian
Bw-yank
Flw-probably stay american-but come on pickett
Wbw-american
Wsw-scottish

Its opening right up

We all thought the two countries with the likeliest bet of winning all belts in each division was between America and Brazil. Well now we have

Hw champ- Cain (USA)
LHW champ-Jones (USA)
MW champ-Weidman (USA)
WW champ-Hendricks (USA)
LW champ-Pettis (USA)
FW champ- Aldo (Brazil)
BW champ-Dillashaw (USA)
FLW champ-MM (USA)
Women's BW champ- Rousey (USA)

1 more belt and USA will have the first clean sweep of all belts. That's amazing!! And there are a couple of American fighters that will face Aldo soon...

Ughh the nationalists, who cares where a champ is from bruv, as long as they are exciting to watch, I don't giv a fuq where they are from.

USA USA USA!!!

Ughh the nationalists, who cares where a champ is from bruv, as long as they are exciting to watch, I don't giv a fuq where they are from.

USA USA USA!!!

Yes u fkn do, you're American after all.
Would u be equally as excited (or even proud) if the majority of champs were Brazilian?
I bet your favorite fighters are all American yankee doodle lol

For a sport dominated by americans the top 3 p4p all time list has in fact no Americans.

True, Jones will likely make it to the top 3 though. Maybe even GOAT by the time it's all said and done.

Most fighters are American. No surprises here. One day I hope the UFC expands and makes a euro, asian, north and south america ufc. Then each will have their own champs that can fight at a year end show or something.

You could quite easily soon be looking at

Hw-brazillian
Lhw-swedish
Mw-brazillian
Ww-Cuban
Lw-(where the fuck is khabib actually from?)
Fw-brazillian
Bw-yank
Flw-probably stay american-but come on pickett
Wbw-american
Wsw-scottish

Its opening right up

Very unlikely Cochise. You lost all credibility with the Khabib prediction.

Back